Chargers DE Joey Bosa carted off field

RaidersAreOne

On 11/19/2023 at 4:07 PM, Leoric said:

So I was on the Joey Bosa hype train… what if I told you he never finished a season higher than 7th in sacks? He was a fringe top ten pass rusher and never elite when you look back at his production. I got sold too. Derwin James is another one that  I’m not sure why I thought he was so great. Good yes but not great. 

Makes sense that he never finished higher than 7th in sacks. But man, he’s such a terror when he actually does play and is healthy. Too bad they almost never happened. The recent Jets game was just another example of what could have been.

On 11/21/2023 at 9:08 PM, 3rivers said:

Nick's ACL was also from the turf at metlife - not liked a the time. Other than that, very durable 

injury prove vs durable is interesting.  Probably a thread of it's own that would go on forever.

The 9ers had 2 go down with torn ACLs in that game on that abominable turf: Solomon Thomas tore his as well. You cannot convince me that any turf is the equal of grass. Football should only be played on real grass. 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

The 9ers had 2 go down with torn ACLs in that game on that abominable turf: Solomon Thomas tore his as well. You cannot convince me that any turf is the equal of grass. Football should only be played on real grass. 

isn't Thomas playing for the jets now?

what brand of surface  was that?

The players should have a say on the surface. If they vote grass or a certain brand of turn, then thats it.  The league looks odd allowing their players to get hurt because of the surface .  Oddly enough, in Vega where there isn't rain, they have grass indoors.  The grass has to be well kept and not overused, once again thats costly and interfered with multiuse and cash revenue.