Alabama Crimson Tide Thread

I_GET_SAX

Vandarius Cowan dismissed from the team (hey, he lasted a year and a half longer than everyone thought he would).  I was looking fwd to him getting some burn this season. 

And now this...

our LB depth depleting already...

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Be the change you want to see.

I know he won't do it if no one else is.

That sounds great in a vacuum but I don’t even see other schools in the conference following suit unless they’re forced to, much less nationally.  At least he’s campaigning for it. 

20 hours ago, PAW said:

Is this year’s team the best team Saban has had at Bama?

Offensively, I’d say it’s going to definitely wind up that way.  The 2012 team with McCarron, Cooper, Lacy & Yeldon was really good too.  Prolly our most underrated BCS Champion team with a really good D led by CJ Mosely and HHCD. 

Bama fans are pretty all over the place with which team was the best.  I’d still say our best D was the 2011 team who shut out LSU in the Natty.  

Edited by thrILL!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

young gunz 

Yeah that DL looks to be reloaded already and they will need them for sure.  Lee should be outstanding he is so stout and strong and with McMillon out he could easily play ILB opposite Moses this season, lacking a little athletic ability but is a thumper out there.  I could easily see Neal playing this year and being a force and they might need him at OT or OG at some point especially with Brown being out at guard for a little while.  And Metchie, damn looks like a Calvin Ridley clone, amazing route running and the deepest WR core in the nation just got deeper, kid looks like a possible star but might have a hard time seeing the field this year.    Tyson is impressive as a big tall strong arm QB, but will be hard to see the field with Tua's brother next year probably getting the spot but will see, also have Mac Jones as well on the roster next season.