Alabama Crimson Tide Thread

I_GET_SAX

10 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Is it probable? I think it would be a smart move but is it true they will probably hire him or is it just a possibility?

Bama players are already campaigning for Locksley on social media. 

...not that it makes it a sure thing but the players love him and really bonded with him this season after Locksley’s son was murdered. 

Just looking through some recruiting stuff, does anyone know why Savion Smith left LSU? And his his drop from a 5 star to 4 star just a function of not being in FBS this past year or is he not quite as good as thought during his initial recruiting.

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

Just looking through some recruiting stuff, does anyone know why Savion Smith left LSU? And his his drop from a 5 star to 4 star just a function of not being in FBS this past year or is he not quite as good as thought during his initial recruiting.

Still never heard anything declarative but word was that he was upset with how his role was handled in the spring.  He stepped up his FR yr when Tolliver was hurt and played well but he didn’t like being reset behind Tolliver during camp. Who knows. 

I don't know how to judge JuCo stars tbh and I’m unfamiliar with the level of JuCo competition.   From what I heard, he looked really good during Bama’s bowl practices and is expected to play a big role in replacing a depleted secondary.  We shall see. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

Bama has the #1 recruiting class right now with the addition of LB Harris and could add DT Dale today as well. Has the making of a typical Nick Saban class again.

Yup and we added OL Amari Kight last week.  We’re on a roll and Key & Gattis are killin it.