Bears @ Bengals Game Day Thread

WindyCity

1 minute ago, RunningVaccs said:

That was so fun! New guys looked good and our QB was great

I pull for draft position 6 days a week but in Sunday is great to see a win and better yet to see good play and hope

In a dead season I really hope you all enjoyed that as much as did. Got a "go Bears" fist bump from 2 year old and it rocked my day

Per it being a good win regardless of draft position as stated by several earlier posters, I'll take finishing on a 4-0 run to finish 7-9 over limping out with a 4-12 and another "Wait until next year" rallying call any time, any place.

Given that we've got a promising rookie QB and some young productive talent in place, showing the proof of this young talent with a 4-0 or 3-1 finish is a bird in the hand while drafting a few positions earlier for slightly better odds is a bird in the bush. The worst downsides are A- reduces trade down for quality picks scenario, and B- Fox might get another year which is kind of a Catch-22 kind of situation for us fans.

We finally got a complete game, that was nice.  We had a bunch of stupid penalties again.  Where was Inamn?  I saw him a couple times on the field, but thats it.  I dont think a pass was thrown his way.  The D looked great.  Why couldnt we play like this all year?  Detroit is beatable, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

Archived