Colts @ Bills Playoff Hunt on life support

Trentwannabe

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

This week is pretty simple. We need:

Bills  over Colts
Cards over Titans
Seahawks over Jags
Steelers over Ravens

Oh yeah, Peterman is starting against a terrible Colts D so I expect him to play pretty well and trick some of us into thinking he may have a future.

I'm happy to see Peterman get another chance. He's better than what he showed against San Diego and it would be a shame if that was his only chance. I have a feeling this will be a really close game although I'm hoping this game vets wrapped up early because I have plans late this afternoon.

I think if Peterman can limit his turnovers to 2 or less, we can win this. 

I'm torn on the steelers ravens. If the Ravens win, and then the Steelers lose to the Pats next week, new england might bench their starters in week 16. On the other hand, the ravens are in a wild card spot. I just don't think we pass them anyway.

Colts 20 (110 yds rushing, 245 yds passing, 2 turnovers)

Bills 24 (115 yds rushing, 250 yds passing, 2 turnovers)

For the record, I took Shady, St. Stephen, and Peterman in one of my fantasy games. Going full-on Homer as I have nothing to lose there anyway! LOL

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

This week is pretty simple. We need:

Bills  over Colts
Cards over Titans
Seahawks over Jags
Steelers over Ravens

Oh yeah, Peterman is starting against a terrible Colts D so I expect him to play pretty well and trick some of us into thinking he may have a future.

I'm expecting the following

Bills by 4

Titans by 3

Jags by 2

Ravens by 1

Chargers by 4

Chiefs by 2

Overall, not a good week for us. Once again, we dug a hole that we'll have to struggle to get out of...if we even can.

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

Tyrod, Glenn, Reilly, Henderson, Miller, Johnson and Khari Lee are inactives.

I can't wait until we trade Glenn and other NFL fans think we just traded some top LT for peanuts. Guy has now missed 11 games and counting over the last two seasons with knee injuries. 

I mean I'd much rather restructure him than trade him. Consistently hurt or not, we don't need yet another gaping hole on this team that needs to be filled when we can at least slot him in for some time.

8 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean I'd much rather restructure him than trade him. Consistently hurt or not, we don't need yet another gaping hole on this team that needs to be filled when we can at least slot him in for some time.

Dawkins has out performed him all year so there would be no new hole as he should be the LT moving forward. RT is a need whether we keep Glenn or not. 

41 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

I'm expecting the following

Bills by 4

Titans by 3

Jags by 2

Ravens by 1

Chargers by 4

Chiefs by 2

Overall, not a good week for us. Once again, we dug a hole that we'll have to struggle to get out of...if we even can.

I forgot to add the games about the AFC West.

I am surprised you think Baltimore goes into Pittsburgh and wins. They have no offense and their defence now has some injuries. 

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I forgot to add the games about the AFC West.

I am surprised you think Baltimore goes into Pittsburgh and wins. They have no offense and their defence now has some injuries. 

Definite upset, Steelers have been sloppy holding onto the ball lately, and defenses gain advantage in bad weather. One point win means it's admittedly a longshot.

Archived