Week 14 GDT

SteelKing728

Some big games today. Minnesota at Carolina in the early slot, then Jags-Hawks and the 2016 Draft Bowl in LA later on. Should be some good ballin today.

Personally I just hope the Colts and the Broncos decide to show up this week.

1 minute ago, PFM18 said:

Some big games today. Minnesota at Carolina in the early slot, then Jags-Hawks and the 2016 Draft Bowl in LA later on. Should be some good ballin today.

Personally I just hope the Colts and the Broncos decide to show up this week.

You should be rooting for the Broncos to lose! Let's go Jets!

The Texans/49ers game has absolutely nothing on the line, save for draft slotting for San Francisco and Cleveland. 

This being said, I'm expecting both Jimmy Garropolo and Tom Savage to combine for over 700 yards - neither the Texans or the 49ers can cover anything. 

If you're a fan of Madden style shootouts, this is your game.

3 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

You should be rooting for the Broncos to lose! Let's go Jets!

I hate doing that though. I know we need a QB but its so hard to root against a team you support.

(Even with the Colts 1-15 season)

Just now, PFM18 said:

I hate doing that though. I know we need a QB but its so hard to root against a team you support.

(Even with the Colts 1-15 season)

I guess it's easy for me because I didn't really expect much coming into the season. We need a QB, BAD, and one of the only ways to get one is to draft one high. I'll take one down season if it'll set us up for the next 15 years.

10 minutes ago, PFM18 said:

Rapoport just confirming Colts likely to be looking for a new HC this offseason.

Shame for Pagano but you could see it coming. Team needs a reboot but wonder if we look at QB and Luck moves on.

Send Luck to Denver worked out for us with the last Colts QB...

Archived