Week 14: Jets at Broncos

rdelaney89

1 hour ago, rdelaney89 said:

I'm riding the Kirk Cousins freight train so the better we look the better shot I think we have at landing him.

I know I'm just breaking balls lol. I don't want McCown back as the starter so anything but that. Love the guy nothing but respect but if mac makes same mistake twice we instantly need a new gm

I hate that they made that stop with over a minute before the end of the half and didn't use a timeout to stop the clock. Could have had the ball with over a minute and a chance to get down the field and get a field goal to get on the board.

Morton clearly a solid OC, but his play calling against TB and Denver on the road a big factor in the offense going to sleep. Not the whole story but certainly a contributing factor. Our running game is subpar, as is the run blocking, and we have a top 12 QB (crazy) and 2 very good WRs...throw the ball. 

Denver has to be the worst offensive in the NFL. The only offensive they have is Thomas, the QB sucks their running game is a joke. It is easy to see how they lost eight games in a row. Bowles could not wait to take Petty,out after Petty made two good throws.

If they lose today they'd be dead in the water. If that happens, man, they really need to switch qbs. But they won't, just they they refused to pull fitzy. Really if we keep Bowles we need to go after cousins, because he simply won't play a young qb.

Archived