Jump to content

2024 Week 12 NFL Mock Draft


Shylo3716

Recommended Posts

🎟🍿2024 Week 12 NFL Mock Draft 🎬

 

📺

  1. Chicago Bears via (Carolina Panthers) - Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina 
  2. Arizona Cardinals - Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State
  3. New England Patriots - Caleb Williams, QB, USC
  4. Chicago Bears - Jer’Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois 
  5. Washington Commanders - Olumuyiwa Fashanu, OT, Penn State 
  6. New York Giants - Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU
  7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Malik Nabers, WR, LSU 
  8. New York Jets - Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame  
  9. Los Angeles Chargers - Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia 
  10. Tennessee Titans - J.C. Latham, OT, Alabama
  11. Las Vegas Raiders - Michael Penix Jr., QB, Washington 
  12. New Orleans Saints - Laiatu Latu, LB, UCLA
  13. Green Bay Packers - Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson 
  14. Los Angeles Rams - Jared Verse, DE, Florida State
  15. Cincinnati Bengals - Taliese Fuaga, OT, Oregon State 
  16. Buffalo Bills - Keon Coleman, WR, Florida State
  17. Arizona Cardinals via (Houston Texans) - Cooper DeJean, DB, Iowa
  18. Denver Broncos - Dallas Turner, LB, Alabama
  19. Atlanta Falcons - T’Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas 
  20. Minnesota Vikings - Chop Robinson, DE, Penn State
  21. Indianapolis Colts - Rome Odunze, WR, Washington 
  22. Seattle Seahawks - Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M
  23. Pittsburgh Steelers - Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia
  24. Houston Texans via (Cleveland Browns) - J.T. Tuimoloau, DE, Ohio State
  25. Miami Dolphins - Graham Barton, OL, Duke 
  26. Dallas Cowboys - Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas
  27. Detroit Lions - Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama 
  28. Jacksonville Jaguars - Brian Thomas Jr., WR, LSU 
  29. Kansas City Chiefs - Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina  
  30. San Francisco 49ers - Kingsley Suamataia, OT, BYU
  31. Baltimore Ravens - Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia 
  32. Philadelphia Eagles - Bralen Trice, DE, Washington 
Edited by Shylo3716
For Dark Mode purposes
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LinderFournette said:

Id pass on Thomas if the jags resign Ridley. 

Better area of need(IOL, Edge, IDL(more of a pass rusher then run stuffer tho we could use 1 to replace Foley), and DB(cb2 could be upgraded along with Slot corner and A Jenkins should be replaced . 

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, fluhartz said:

While I don't disagree, but it's crazy how Williams has fallen back a little and Maye at the top.. After last year people were acting like Williams is the greatest thing ever... 

Also, my Bengals will be picking higher than that.. but for that spot good pick

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. 
 

As far as Caleb Williams goes, I feel as if his leadership is and will be in question throughout the combine process, which will give Drake Maye an opportunity to rise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please change the text color to default. When it's black, those of us with dark mode can't see it.

 

That being said:

Quote

Atlanta Falcons - T’Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas 

I like it, but idk if they go DT in the first. I know they won't have Campbell next year, but they are getting Grady Jarrett back from injury and TaQuon Graham has been better in this scheme as well. I just don't see them going with a DT in the first round. If I had to guess, a DE like JT Tuimolaou or Chop Robinson makes more sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, scar988 said:

Please change the text color to default. When it's black, those of us with dark mode can't see it.

 

That being said:

I like it, but idk if they go DT in the first. I know they won't have Campbell next year, but they are getting Grady Jarrett back from injury and TaQuon Graham has been better in this scheme as well. I just don't see them going with a DT in the first round. If I had to guess, a DE like JT Tuimolaou or Chop Robinson makes more sense.

Agreed on everything and i like sweat from Texas i just don't see it as a very likely pick as DT is one of our stronger positions already along with CB and RB.   I could possibly even see a WR there as much as i would hate going a skill player 4 years in a row >.>  But that would atleast be a bigger need although it would 100% have to be a top 15 type WR falling for me to take one like  Harrison, Coleman, or Odunze maybe. 

The more likely guys there i think would be the pick would be Chop, JT, or to a lesser extent Trice  like you said pretty much.  Although Odunze and maybe even a Mims if we think he is a upgrade at RT wouldn't surprise me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Agreed on everything and i like sweat from Texas i just don't see it as a very likely pick as DT is one of our stronger positions already along with CB and RB.   I could possibly even see a WR there as much as i would hate going a skill player 4 years in a row >.>  But that would atleast be a bigger need although it would 100% have to be a top 15 type WR falling for me to take one like  Harrison, Coleman, or Odunze maybe. 

The more likely guys there i think would be the pick would be Chop, JT, or to a lesser extent Trice  like you said pretty much.  Although Odunze and maybe even a Mims if we think he is a upgrade at RT wouldn't surprise me. 

Mims at RT Would be the real dark horse for me. I think that's a very possible pick.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/4/2023 at 3:20 PM, scar988 said:

Please change the text color to default. When it's black, those of us with dark mode can't see it.

 

That being said:

I like it, but idk if they go DT in the first. I know they won't have Campbell next year, but they are getting Grady Jarrett back from injury and TaQuon Graham has been better in this scheme as well. I just don't see them going with a DT in the first round. If I had to guess, a DE like JT Tuimolaou or Chop Robinson makes more sense.

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback for the heads up on the dark mode version. As far as T’Vondre Sweat goes, I were going outside the box.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Solid pick for the Lions.  Also like Trice and Sweat since the Falcons don't want him.  This is the highest I have seen Sweat in rankings which makes me sad since I was hoping he would be around in the 2nd for us.  

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. I believe that he will become a huge riser. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

This assumes Cousins stays in Minnesota?

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. I still believe there is a chance to get a quality QB on Day 2. At this moment, I do not believe the first round will be oversaturated with 5 being selected.

Edited by Shylo3716
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...