2023 Week #14 TNF Steelers 7-5 Host Patriots 2-10

Steeler Hitman

Just now, jebrick said:

Has Tomlin lost this team?

If it weren't for his way with words, he would have lost them a long time ago.    He manages to trick people into believing that he is a much smarter coach than he actually is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

seems like it. Look at the score and the opponent

najee's comments about mitch summed up what he though of mitch. Maybe the rest of the team is similar?

I mean, look how Mitch has played in his time on this team. There can't possibly be anybody on this roster. That truly believes we can win with him.

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

I mean, look how Mitch has played in his time on this team. There can't possibly be anybody on this roster. That truly believes we can win with him.

of course not, I mean we notice this  but they don't. They have to try to catch passes from him, run routes etc, then consider what mitch gets paid relative to others - not a good look IMO

Oh....and Teryl Austin STILL isn't a good DC.    

This team needs a page 1 rewrite.  

Just blow it up, already.

And no, this isnt an overreaction.    This is just knowing that the current regime offers nothing but mediocrity and that the only way to fix it is to build it from the ground up.

• Like 2