GDT: The End is Near Pt 3: Zeke's Suspension Edition - Boys v Raiders

MightyMouse07

We are onto Oakland next week. Both teams have been very underwhelming this year. 1 more game of suspension for Zeke. 

Carr throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs.

Crabtree gets 120 and a TD.

Cook gets a late second catch that sets up the game winning FG.

Dak has 250 yards and a TD.

53 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

At the season start this game looked to be a marque matchup. Now....ehhhh. I'll still watch the rest of the games but it's hard to get up for them knowing we blew it, yet again. Those loses to GB and LA are just going to kill us.

Living in NorCal I might be able to attend this game if the price drops low enough. Both teams have been utter disappointments.

The Raiders look bad. They barely beat Geno and the Giants, then got whooped yesterday. Should be another game that we win. If we pick this one up we can get rolling with Zeke next week. Our run game always kills the Seahawks and then we have Nick Foles and the Eagles in a game that might not matter for them. 10-6 is certainly possible but we need to take care of business against Oakland. 

Looks like we need Carolina or ATL to lose 2 of the last 3. Not to worried about GB or Det. I think they will both drop one eventually.

16 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Looks like we need Carolina or ATL to lose 2 of the last 3. Not to worried about GB or Det. I think they will both drop one eventually.

Definitely feasible. Atlanta has TB, Carolina and NO left. GB has Carolina, Minnesota and Detroit. Detroit has Chicago, Cincy and GB. 

Green Bay should lose at least 1 of those games. Detroit has me worried especially if Rodgers decides to sit the rest of the year if Green Bay is eliminated.

Atlanta winning on Thursday really hurt because I expect all 3 of their games left to be close. 

I don't expect Carolina to lose out so they should be a lock for a WildCard at minimum.

Dark horse would be the Rams losing out and Seattle taking the division. They have Seattle and Tennessee in the next 2 weeks. If they lose and SF has a chance to play spoiler and Jimmy G has looked good. Not in our favour but definitely possible.

In the playoff simulation it shows we don't need Carolina to lose out. Just lose 2 of last 3. In the situation where we both are 10-6 we win in a tie breaker. If ATL losses 2 then we beat them outright.  So we don't need anyone to lose out completely. 

On 12/11/2017 at 4:54 PM, Matts4313 said:

Dak is going to have his first 400 yard game. Calling it now. 

I'm thinking more along the lines of 220-250yds.   The running game should start getting going earlier in this game than it did against NYG.  If Dak throws for 300+ yds, then something went seriously wrong with the run game or he was the beneficiary of some insane YAC (like last week).

We're on the road against an AFCW team, so who knows?  The last time we played them, Pryor was the QB, so there will be no familiarity at all for either team.  It could easily turn into another "Week 2 @ Mile High" where the Broncos played their 2017 Super Bowl.

Archived