GDT: The End is Near Pt 3: Zeke's Suspension Edition - Boys v Raiders

MightyMouse07

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We won't score a single point.

You son of a soccer fan.

The force is strong with this one.

I have to admit. I'm starting to rethink that like now.

It may have been... a trap. Trap. Trap game. giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Is there even a chance we make the playoffs now? Otherwise. Let the Raiders win. In fact ill find Dak just before game time and ask him if this wash cloth I have smells like Chloroform. Then put him in a closet someplace. 

If Green Bay loses, it's our best chance.

29 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Is there even a chance we make the playoffs now? Otherwise. Let the Raiders win. In fact ill find Dak just before game time and ask him if this wash cloth I have smells like Chloroform. Then put him in a closet someplace. 

I'll never understand this. You build a culture of quitters and losers and that is all you will ever be.

3 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

3 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

If Green Bay loses, it's our best chance.

We still have a chance. Green Bay lost and the Rams are destroying the Seahawks. We win and we're right back into the playoff picture at 8-6. I think the Bengals/Green Bay will beat the Lions so I am not worried about them. Dallas just has to hope Atlanta loses Monday night 

3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I'll never understand this. You build a culture of quitters and losers and that is all you will ever be.

I never say tank. I cheered for the 2015 team to win every game. It was more fun for me that way, the players didn't quit(lost like 5 games by 7 points or less) and we still got Zeke in the draft. Screw cheering for your team to tank. If I was a Giants fan I'm pissed we blew the lead against Philly today, and pissed about other aspects in life because I'm probably not doing as well because I would be a Giants fan so I probably make other poor decisions.

Archived