Carson Wentz Injury Update Thread (Out for season)

Danger

33 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Yeah, just me right? Tell me one thing. What did the Cowboys organization ever do to the Iggles organization to warrant such a biblical hatetred?

I mean, it's not Dallas vs Wash. Or Dallas vs SF Or Pitts.

Where is this intolerable hatred born out of?

Especially in a time where every ethnicity, gender, sexual conatation is being recognized and on equal playing field.

Please do tell me, where does this seething hatred come from? In a time where we are recognizing and trying to eradicate hatred, it seems only in sports, where "may the better team win" is the mantra, is this hatred, not only allowed to exisit, but is encouraged.

Where did this franchise wrong you?

Their first mistake is exsisting....

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Their first mistake is exsisting....

Again.....why???? Without the Cowboys organization, your organization has no meaning. You live to hate us, is that it?

Unfounded, unjustified, biased hatred.

You reading this mouse? You might learn something here

20 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Yeah, just me right? Tell me one thing. What did the Cowboys organization ever do to the Iggles organization to warrant such a biblical hatetred?

I mean, it's not Dallas vs Wash. Or Dallas vs SF Or Pitts.

Where is this intolerable hatred born out of?

Especially in a time where every ethnicity, gender, sexual conatation is being recognized and on equal playing field.

Please do tell me, where does this seething hatred come from? In a time where we are recognizing and trying to eradicate hatred, it seems only in sports, where "may the better team win" is the mantra, is this hatred, not only allowed to exisit, but is encouraged.

Where did this franchise wrong you?

You're a weak, yellow bellied turncoat. A south Philly guy, living and breathing Philly air and you cheer for Dallas. Dallas. Of all teams. 

The Cowboys did nothing to me. I don't hate them. They are a rival of my HOMETOWN team so I naturally wish them organizational failure. Their fans, particularly the ones that have no Dallas connection, are the ones that I have disdain for. The ones that lack fortitude and pride in their region. A total shriveled sense of a provincial attitude towards their neighbors. Thems the ones I gotta problem with. 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You're a weak, yellow bellied turncoat. A south Philly guy, living and breathing Philly air and you cheer for Dallas. Dallas. Of all teams. 

The Cowboys did nothing to me. I don't hate them. They are a rival of my HOMETOWN team so I naturally wish them organizational failure. Their fans, particularly the ones that have no Dallas connection, are the ones that I have disdain for. The ones that lack fortitude and pride in their region. A total shriveled sense of a provincial attitude towards their neighbors. Thems the ones I gotta problem with. 

Did it ever occur to you I was born that way?

Just always was since I can recall

Born out of a sibling rivalry, but that is how it came to be.

So I ask you, in a time where we are all being TOLD not asked but TOLD to recognize others for their beliefs, why is this so unacceptable? Is this the last playing field for unsubstatiated biased?

9 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Btw, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. WHERE IS THIS UNSUBSTANTITED HATRED BORN FROM?????

Did a Cowboy fan pi$$ in your Cheerios? 

Where?????

I will say this has become pretty funny. I disagreed with what Dave was saying earlier but this hatred towards him because he is from philly is rather funny. Dude has been a fan long enough to have to endure some pretty bad years too. Not like he is just some bandwagoner that jumped on and off. 

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I will say this has become pretty funny. I disagreed with what Dave was saying earlier but this hatred towards him because he is from philly is rather funny. Dude has been a fan long enough to have to endure some pretty bad years too. Not like he is just some bandwagoner that jumped on and off. 

Thank you mouse. Now, please answer my question.

7 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Btw, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. WHERE IS THIS UNSUBSTANTITED HATRED BORN FROM?????

Did a Cowboy fan pi$$ in your Cheerios? 

Where?????

Nah, no one pissed in his cheerios. You're just the epitome of why everyone laughs at Dallas fans.

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

Did it ever occur to you I was born that way?

Just always was since I can recall

Born out of a sibling rivalry, but that is how it came to be.

So I ask you, in a time where we are all being TOLD not asked but TOLD to recognize others for their beliefs, why is this so unacceptable? Is this the last playing field for unsubstatiated biased?

Born to be a Cowboys fan? Explain to me how it's a genetic disposition. 

Sibling rivalry? You know you're an adult now right? Any kid growing up in the 90s in Philly abandoned the Eagles because it was easy to like the teams winning championships. You couldn't beat someone/anyone (your brother, I'm guessing) in anything so you took the easy way out and made up a rivalry and attached yourself to a team you have no affiliation with. Just so you could beat someone in something. It was easy and you had automatic bragging rights. It's weak. Talk about unfounded. Your whole fandom is unfounded. Fraudulent love for a team out of some inferiority complex. You took the easy way out and that says all I need to know about your resolve. 

And even worse yet, as a grown man you could have corrected your childhood missteps but chose to ignore what was the right thing to do. Why? Cause Super Bowls bruh! 

W-E-A-K

Just now, Danger said:

Nah, no one pissed in his cheerios. You're just the epitome of why everyone laughs at Dallas fans.

Again, I offer a logical, educated answer and you come back with raw, unfounded biased and hatred. That's like saying I hate someone because of the color of his skin or because of his sexual preference.

Give me a legit reason you hate the Cowboys.

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Born to be a Cowboys fan? Explain to me how it's a genetic disposition. 

Sibling rivalry? You know you're an adult now right? Any kid growing up in the 90s in Philly abandoned the Eagles because it was easy to like the teams winning championships. You couldn't beat someone/anyone (your brother, I'm guessing) in anything so you took the easy way out and made up a rivalry and attached yourself to a team you have no affiliation with. Just so you could beat someone in something. It was easy and you had automatic bragging rights. It's weak. Talk about unfounded. Your whole fandom is unfounded. Fraudulent love for a team out of some inferiority complex. You took the easy way out and that says all I need to know about your resolve. 

And even worse yet, as a grown man you could have corrected your childhood missteps but chose to ignore what was the right thing to do. Why? Cause Super Bowls bruh! 

W-E-A-K

I was born in 1971. I lived thru the Jackie Smith td drop, the championship loss to Philly, the "catch" the 1 and 15 season.

In short "know your enemy" idiot!

Archived