Carson Wentz Injury Update Thread (Out for season)

Danger

Just now, Rtnldave said:

Again, I offer a logical, educated answer and you come back with raw, unfounded biased and hatred. That's like saying I hate someone because of the color of his skin or because of his sexual preference.

Give me a legit reason you hate the Cowboys.

Exhibit A:

1QiS6JV.jpg

Exhibit B:
 cowboys+fans+be+like+we+got+superbowl+ri

Exhibit C: 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Born to be a Cowboys fan? Explain to me how it's a genetic disposition. 

Sibling rivalry? You know you're an adult now right? Any kid growing up in the 90s in Philly abandoned the Eagles because it was easy to like the teams winning championships. You couldn't beat someone/anyone (your brother, I'm guessing) in anything so you took the easy way out and made up a rivalry and attached yourself to a team you have no affiliation with. Just so you could beat someone in something. It was easy and you had automatic bragging rights. It's weak. Talk about unfounded. Your whole fandom is unfounded. Fraudulent love for a team out of some inferiority complex. You took the easy way out and that says all I need to know about your resolve. 

And even worse yet, as a grown man you could have corrected your childhood missteps but chose to ignore what was the right thing to do. Why? Cause Super Bowls bruh! 

W-E-A-K

I honestly don't hate the cowboys or their fans. A team I hate? Ohio State. The Cowboys have never made me upset enough to actually hate them. They are just easily the most annoying fanbase and make the most ridiculous boasts.

What does that make me? A philly fan in texas?

I never liked a football team until 2003. What does that make me? Feel like region means nothing as long as you support a team through whatever circumstances.

Though I will say it's weird to ask why a rival team doesn't like a rival team.

9 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Btw, I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. WHERE IS THIS UNSUBSTANTITED HATRED BORN FROM?????

Did a Cowboy fan pi$$ in your Cheerios? 

Where?????

We play the Cowboys 2 times a year. They are in the same division as the Eagles. Every year, every coach goes to the podium before every season and says goal 1 is to win the division. And the Cowboys are in the way.  I dislike every team in the East. 

Its only the local Cowboy fans are the ones I have hate for. And it goes much further than just being a fan of another sports team. Instead of banding together with your neighbors and brothers and sisters, you'd rather go in your basement and cheer for a team 1300 miles away. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Exhibit A:

1QiS6JV.jpg

Exhibit B:
 cowboys+fans+be+like+we+got+superbowl+ri

Exhibit C: 

I honestly don't hate the cowboys or their fans. A team I hate? Ohio State. The Cowboys have never made me upset enough to actually hate them. They are just easily the most annoying fanbase and make the most ridiculous boasts.

You had me until the last remark. I would agree with you except the last thing you write. If you look at my earlier posts, it is the EXACT reason I take offense to Eagles fans.

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

We play the Cowboys 2 times a year. They are in the same division as the Eagles. Every year, every coach goes to the podium before every season and says goal 1 is to win the division. And the Cowboys are in the way.  I dislike every team in the East. 

Its only the local Cowboy fans are the ones I have hate for. And it goes much further than just being a fan of another sports team. Instead of banding together with your neighbors and brothers and sisters, you'd rather go in your basement and cheer for a team 1300 miles away. 

I have been to both the Vet and the Linc in all my silver and blue and came away unscaved. 

I get the brotherhood thing, but sometimes we roll a different way.

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:
5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Its only the local Cowboy fans are the ones I have hate for. 

I have been to both the Vet and the Linc in all my silver and blue and came away unscaved. 

It's like. You're Benedict Arnold. Or a commie.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

It's like. You're Benedict Arnold. Or a commie.

Funny, I see the eagles fans as Nazis and Cowboy fans as Jews.

You just hate us for the sake of hating us. Unsubstantited, no real championship history, nothing, just hate.

Just now, Daimonas said:

this is real cringe worthy dude.

So be it. It is accurate to the amount of hatred that, not only exists in Philly, but is encouraged.

Btw, where was your sense of "going too far" when I was refered to as a "commie."?

7 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I was born in 1971. I lived thru the Jackie Smith td drop, the championship loss to Philly, the "catch" the 1 and 15 season.

In short "know your enemy" idiot!

So. 

"Lived through Jackie Smith..." 

You were 8. lol

Its not the mishaps you've "endured" being a cowboys fan. It's the whole reason why you even started to be one. Every Philly cowboy fan has the most awful reasons that they turn on their city and become a fan. Every. Single. One. 

"My mom bought me a cowboy starter jacket."

"I liked the colors when I was little."

"My uncle took me to a game and I watched Irvin catch a TD when I was 12." 

What's yours? Your big brother used to beat you up and he liked the Eagles? 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

So. 

"Lived through Jackie Smith..." 

You were 8. lol

Its not the mishaps you've "endured" being a cowboys fan. It's the whole reason why you even started to be one. Every Philly cowboy fan has the most awful reasons that they turn on their city and become a fan. Every. Single. One. 

"My mom bought me a cowboy starter jacket."

"I liked the colors when I was little."

"My uncle took me to a game and I watched Irvin catch a TD when I was 12." 

What's yours? Your big brother used to beat you up and he liked the Eagles? 

No he was actually a Steelers fan. But yes, we had some monumental blowouts, lol

8 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

What's that mean? I know you don't say ish to anyone when you're there. You softly clap if the Cowboys make a play and you sit in your seat with your butt clenched. Going to the Linc (a vacation resort compared to the Vet) in your cowboy gear is nothing to boast about. It's downright dumb. 

5 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

So be it. It is accurate to the amount of hatred that, not only exists in Philly, but is encouraged.

Btw, where was your sense of "going too far" when I was refered to as a "commie."?

i dont believe i called anyone a commie.

Archived