Carson Wentz Injury Update Thread (Out for season)

Danger

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

What's that mean? I know you don't say ish to anyone when you're there. You softly clap if the Cowboys make a play and you sit in your seat with your butt clenched. Going to the Linc (a vacation resort compared to the Vet) in your cowboy gear is nothing to boast about. It's downright dumb. 

Yeah, like You watched me. Not my style. I clapped loudly in support of my team. Idiots spoke and carried on but to no avil.

I even endured the upper level of the Vet. You know, Where they smoked pot, pi$$ed off the side and drank until they puked. Did you ever visit that ish hole?

12 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Funny, I see the eagles fans as Nazis and Cowboy fans as Jews.

You just hate us for the sake of hating us. Unsubstantited, no real championship history, nothing, just hate.

lol

that was you just jumping off the deep end. 

I told you why we dislike you. The comparison is awful and distasteful. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

lol

that was you just jumping off the deep end. 

I told you why we dislike you. The comparison is awful and distasteful. 

No, the comparison is accurate, the hatred is distasteful.

Get your priorities straight.

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I hate Cowboys fans because 75% of them didn't exist until 1993-1995. I hate the Yankees and their fans for the same reason. Ditto for Chicago Bulls fans. Ditto for Redwings fans.

So, those of us that were born in the 70s are frauds? Weasels? Violations? What???? You tell me.

10 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

No he was actually a Steelers fan. But yes, we had some monumental blowouts, lol

So you have validation to not liking the natural team in your city? Other than competing with your brother for most Super Bowls? Do you understand why that is weak? Dallas doesn't represent you. Do you like the Phillies? Flyers? Sixers? 

7 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Yeah, like You watched me. Not my style. I clapped loudly in support of my team. Idiots spoke and carried on but to no avil.

I even endured the upper level of the Vet. You know, Where they smoked pot, pi$$ed off the side and drank until they puked. Did you ever visit that ish hole?

I doubt it. I've seen too many of you get real scared, real quick. "Idiots" spoke out. Are you referring to the fans that are representing and supporting their team in their hometown? Yea, they are clearly idiots. Those guys are dumb. How could they be so rude to a guy cheering for the enemy in their own backyard? Idiots. lol 

I've been. I've seen it all. 

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

So you have validation to not liking the natural team in your city? Other than competing with your brother for most Super Bowls? Do you understand why that is weak? Dallas doesn't represent you. Do you like the Phillies? Flyers? Sixers? 

I doubt it. I've seen too many of you get real scared, real quick. "Idiots" spoke out. Are you referring to the fans that are representing and supporting their team in their hometown? Yea, they are clearly idiots. Those guys are dumb. How could they be so rude to a guy cheering for the enemy in their own backyard? Idiots. lol 

I've been. I've seen it all. 

Well, lol, you haven't seen me. And as for idiots, your team is getting smoked and you talk ish, rather than offer congratulions. That's an idiot.

5 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

No, the comparison is accurate, the hatred is distasteful.

Get your priorities straight.

You just compared how Nazi Germany treated Jewish people to how Philadelphians treat Cowboy fans....

The comparison is accurate?

I have a feeling your problems are far more numerous than I'm assuming. 

Archived