Carson Wentz Injury Update Thread (Out for season)

Danger

3 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

See, this is the problem with Iggles fans. You get a little success and you think all of A sudden you are champs.

You know what, that still may happen.

But because you QB looked great this year, you all beat your chests, put the barricades and hot dog vendors on Broad street, and start planning your parade before you even make or win a playoff game.

Just can't wait to say "I told you so."

That is why you always get your heart broken.

But don't listen to me. I only lived in South Philly for 45 years.

You know what?!  Coming in here, you are pathetic.  You are the worst kind of Cowgirl fan.  You are a Dallas Cowboy Cockroach fan living in South Philly.  Disgusting. Someone spray some Raid in this thread and get rid of this pest.  Go put in your VHS tapes from the 90s and re-live your glory days ‘cause your team has done nothing since.  

Don’t care if I get banned for this but this is douchebaggery at its finest.  

Just now, jonu62882 said:

You know what?!  Coming in here, you are pathetic.  You are the worst kind of Cowgirl fan.  You are a Dallas Cowboy Cockroach fan living in South Philly.  Disgusting. Someone spray some Raid in this thread and get rid of this pest.  Go put in your VHS tapes from the 90s and re-live your glory days ‘cause your team has done nothing since.  

I rest my case

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

whoah man don't knock my land before time and rugrats vhs tapes.

1 minute ago, Rtnldave said:

Well, lol, you haven't seen me. And as for idiots, your team is getting smoked and you talk ish, rather than offer congratulions. That's an idiot.

You walk out of your Philly rowhome, come into the Linc (Vet) with your cowboy stars on, watch the game in our house and you want a handshake afterwards? lol

Are you even from Philly? You've spent far too much time hiding in you cellar. 

3 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

whoah man don't knock my land before time and rugrats vhs tapes.

Just got my jimmies rustled seeing a cowgirl From South Philly.  Worst kind of offender, IMO and makes me sick hearing/reading it.  

Still got a working VHS player with my Point Break, Airborne, and old TMNT tapes.

Well folks, it's been fun. Going to bed.

But, just for the record, not a single one of you could give me a reason why you resent the Cowboys sooooo much, other than personal reasons.

So, it is what it is. I have a very clear idea of why, but then, you already know what it is.

Your remarks say it all.

Anyway, sorry about your QB, good luck in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, jonu62882 said:

Just got my jimmies rustled seeing a cowgirl From South Philly.  Worst kind of offender, IMO and makes me sick hearing/reading it.  

Still got a working VHS player with my Point Break, Airborne, and old TMNT tapes.

I got all 3 digimon movies on VHS. And don't get too jealous, but I still got a VHS tape rewinder too.

But, just for the record, not a single one of you could give me a reason why you resent the Cowboys sooooo much, other than personal reasons.

So, it is what it is. I have a very clear idea of why, but then, you already know what it is.

Your remarks say it all.

I'm pretty sure everyone right off the bat said it's a rival thing. so yeah

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You walk out of your Philly rowhome, come into the Linc (Vet) with your cowboy stars on, watch the game in our house and you want a handshake afterwards? lol

Are you even from Philly? You've spent far too much time hiding in you cellar. 

I have gone into local bars and had Iggles fans buy me drinks in my silver and blue. Many times.

Your remarks say it all.

You compared our fanbase to Nazi's. You don't deserve logical responses because you're a moron.

Archived