Carson Wentz Injury Update Thread (Out for season)

Danger

3 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I rest my case

Yet you can't give a reason why youre a cowboy fan other than you used to fight with your brother, who happens to be a Steeler fan. (also fraudulent) Who raised you guys, by the way?

You're the quintessential local cowboy fan. You grasped onto a team because it was successful. (So you could combat your brother who also picked a successful team out of the blue to be his favorite. You couldn't pick the Steelers because that's his team. So you picked the next most successful team) 

You have no ties to being a Dallas fan. Other than fighting with your brother. What kind of reason is that? 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yet you can't give a reason why youre a cowboy fan other than you used to fight with your brother, who happens to be a Steeler fan. (also fraudulent) Who raised you guys, by the way?

You're the quintessential local cowboy fan. You grasped onto a team because it was successful. (So you could combat your brother who also picked a successful team out of the blue to be his favorite. You couldn't pick the Steelers because that's his team. So you picked the next most successful team) 

You have no ties to being a Dallas fan. Other than fighting with your brother. What kind of reason is that? 

A bit more than that, but it's getting late. I have to work tomorrow. I will answer you another time.

13 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I rest my case

6 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Well folks, it's been fun. Going to bed.

4 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

I have gone into local bars and had It goes fans but me drinks in my silver and blue. Many times.

...and you are still here.

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I apologize on the behalf of the Cowboys delegation for Dave. I think the Rtnl is missing an I in front because he can be very irrational most of the time. 

I will say, no one know what the easy or hard part of the schedule will be next year until the season gets rolling. You play who is in front of you and that's all you can control. 

I see what you MM07. Leave for a few hours and he loses his mind. ?

4 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Well folks, it's been fun. Going to bed.

But, just for the record, not a single one of you could give me a reason why you resent the Cowboys sooooo much, other than personal reasons.

So, it is what it is. I have a very clear idea of why, but then, you already know what it is.

Your remarks say it all.

Anyway, sorry about your QB, good luck in the playoffs.

We dislike the Cowboys because they are in our division and are the first obstacle in gaining NFL success every year. There's no resentment. I don't resent Matts. As a natural rival, I don't like him as a fan. 

We resent your kind because of the total lack of fortitude to stand with your region and brothers. I explained this three times now. You get heat locally because youre Fredo. You broke our hearts. You sleep with the enemy. 

Just move to Dallas, bruh. 

Archived