Carson Wentz Injury Update Thread (Out for season)

Danger

Just now, ninjapirate said:

yeah how do you even tear your acl on that play? Unless he did it while jumping?

It seems like one Rams defender was pushing his lower limb above his knee in one direction and another Rams defender was pushing his lower limb blow his knee in the opposite direction. 

And that somehow happened all in one instant while Wentz was in the air. 

The odds seem ridiculously low that an ACL injury would happen like that... but here we are.

3 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

It seems like one Rams defender was pushing his lower limb above his knee in one direction and another Rams defender was pushing his lower limb blow his knee in the opposite direction. 

The odds seem ridiculously low that an ACL injury would happen like that... but here we are.

yeah maybe the weirdest knee injury i ever seen. Almost all of them happen from problems when planting a foot. 

5 minutes ago, RollEagles said:

Its just really insanely unlucky. I thought it was a concussion at first because of the type of hit, when I heard it was his knee I just had an immediate sinking feeling.

Just the life o an Eagles fan.

Archived