PLAYOFFS!?!?! How is it going, what do you need?

JaguarCrazy2832

14 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I know it’s Rodgers, but Russ’s running ability, topped with legit being the entire Seattle offense is just too juicy. He put up over 20 against the best D in the league last week lol. 

Good point on him having 4qb’s though...why do you have 4 quarterbacks? @riceman80

Topped with it being late season Russ, which is historically a Top 2 fantasy QB during that span.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Gotta go with Washington there. When all else fails, go with the defense facing the worst quarterback lol. Dolphins could be a sneaky good play, but Tyrod really isn't known for turning the ball over, and Tyrod is mobile to avoid sacks, so there may be a fairly limited ceiling. 

Yeah, I'd roll with Dallas over Miami as far as streaming defenses go.  It's a bit of a gamble in that you're depending on the trend of recent weeks Raiders offense to continue (they'll score some garbage time points, but largely they're going to look MEH beyond belief) to show up while they're at home, but that home crowd could quickly turn from a boon to massive weight.  All week this past week (and really before) Bay Area sports radio programming has been blaming everything they can on the Raiders' OC Todd Downing (rightfully or wrongly, he's almost exclusively being the one scapegoated), and if the offense comes out sputtering again, the boo birds could come out and that makes it a heck of a lot easier for players teetering on whether to give up or not to just give up.  Also, David Irving should be back in the lineup after missing last week (concussion-like symptoms).

@Forge I picked up Garoppolo and am starting him over Goff this week, even though I think the Rams will beat the hawks. So its your head if it doesnt work out :ph34r:

Pick two (.5 ppr):

Khunt vs SD

Drake @ buffalo

JuJu vs NE

Also how are we feeling about Jimmy Graham? big 0 points last week.

Do I drop Jake Elliot for boswell? 

Its the championship week for me, which I have no idea why its in week 15 but thats the way it is. 

16 minutes ago, N4L said:

@Forge I picked up Garoppolo and am starting him over Goff this week, even though I think the Rams will beat the hawks. So its your head if it doesnt work out :ph34r:

Pick two (.5 ppr):

Khunt vs SD

Drake @ buffalo

JuJu vs NE

Also how are we feeling about Jimmy Graham? big 0 points last week.

Do I drop Jake Elliot for boswell? 

Its the championship week for me, which I have no idea why its in week 15 but thats the way it is. 

Hunt and Drake from that group of 3. And Jimmy Graham should be ok. The donut is definitely not what you want to see, but he should be fine. Since week 3, he only has 2, well now 3, games where he failed to score double digits.

ehhh i have two flex spots and i cant figure out who to fill them with. I'm WR heavy, my starters are AB and Jordy (just got him off waivers too). Here are my additional options in order of most favorite to least, and only 1 can be a qb:

Tyreek -this is my top flex choice I think. But the Chargers are good
Juju -i just feel like Juju is gonna feast this week. Ab is gonna be covered a lot and i think it's gonna be a hi-scoring game
Kizer -Only been bad against Minnesota and Jax the past 6 games. Was bad against Baltimore previously though
Mariota - Meh
Delanie Walker -my security blanket, i usually throw him in for about 12-17 points
Diggs -only really considering this if Thelen's knee injury turns out to be something

1 hour ago, tab said:

ehhh i have two flex spots and i cant figure out who to fill them with. I'm WR heavy, my starters are AB and Jordy (just got him off waivers too). Here are my additional options in order of most favorite to least, and only 1 can be a qb:

Juju -i just feel like Juju is gonna feast this week. Ab is gonna be covered a lot and i think it's gonna be a hi-scoring game
Kizer -Only been bad against Minnesota and Jax the past 6 games. Was bad against Baltimore previously though
Mariota - Meh
Delanie Walker -my security blanket, i usually throw him in for about 12-17 points
Diggs -only really considering this if Thelen's knee injury turns out to be something

You are saying pick two of those guys? I would go JuJu and Mariota.

I share your reasoning with juju .. high scoring game where the pats will try to stop ab at all costs. I have him on my team but I can't find a spot for him (Dez and theilen are my 2 wr with kamara hunt and Drake as my 2 rb and my flex)

Niners pass defense can be shaky, we are really thin at corner and our pass rush is hit or miss. Marcus is hurt though, so idk. 

Chargers pass rush is pretty scary, not sure if tyreek will have a chance to get down field. 

9 hours ago, tab said:

Mariota - Meh

I would lean towards Juju and probably Mariota as well. It's hard to trust either of those QBs but you have to play one when you have the chance because the chance for 20+ points is better there than with anyone else.

My other dilemma: .5 ppr 

Cooks @ Pitt 

Gordon at home

Cooks is in a mini slump, and with Hogan and Gronk back, plus the backs catching passes, it might be too many mouths to feed even in a possible shootout.

Gordon has looked good, and he's gotten the targets but Packers took him away and gave extra attention. Plus, Kizer. But no Jimmy Smith in Baltimore might open it up for him (read a film review of Josh vs Pack and they said he should have had 100 yards and 2 TDs)

On 12/13/2017 at 10:25 AM, tntitans4life17 said:

Definitely some tough ones there but I think you also have some hope. Ben against NE at home though should be a good start. McCaffery had a bit of a dud last week, but prior to that had 4 consecutive games in the double digits. With Rodgers back, GB should be able to score some points and keep Carolina passing. Williams has 3 consecutive weeks of 20+ points and 5 of his last 6 in double digits. Even against a solid Carolina run defense, I think he will see the volume to put up good enough numbers. Hopkins against Jacksonville is definitely a tough matchup, but the only solace is that with Yates at QB, I would imagine Hopkins sees double digit targets and he is good enough to turn that into a respectable performance. Evans against Atlanta isn't great, but he put 6 for 78 against them in week 12 so I think he can bounce back from his 2 recent duds. Biggest thing with Evans is hoping he can find the endzone. TB has been tough on TEs for the most part this season but Hooper put up 3/38 against them in week 12 so you figure he can get you at 5-7 points and maybe a TD to get you into double digits. Fitz and Hill are both tough in any given week with Fitz's QB situation and Hill being boom/bust but they both have exploded in several games this year so the potential is at least there. I like the Bills D/ST at home against Miami. Should be good enough for what you need and I imagine the Saints will score quite a few points this week so you Lutz should be fine.

Yeah, there is definitley hope, and my dudes have performed well vs. bad matchups in the past, but it's not encouraging seeing all that red at OPRK on ESPN, lol. Hopkins and Fitz are target hogs, Tyreek may be boom/bust but at least most of his lows are still manageable, and there still is promise with Evans. Being down Zeke may start to bite me in the *** this week, but I think the Packers will continue to focus on running the ball and Williams is the lead dog IMO.

3 hours ago, Speedyg said:

My other dilemma: .5 ppr 

Cooks @ Pitt 

Gordon at home

Cooks is in a mini slump, and with Hogan and Gronk back, plus the backs catching passes, it might be too many mouths to feed even in a possible shootout.

Gordon has looked good, and he's gotten the targets but Packers took him away and gave extra attention. Plus, Kizer. But no Jimmy Smith in Baltimore might open it up for him (read a film review of Josh vs Pack and they said he should have had 100 yards and 2 TDs)

I would say Gordon. He improved from his first week to second week back and the Ravens without Smith he should be able to at least match last week, if not improve on it.

Not a question, but I was on the waivers yesterday looking for a TE and I happened to see that Aaron Rodgers was available. Someone dropped him when he went on IR, and just fell into my lap. My league does a two week semifinal and final, and Im up almost 50 points heading into this weekend. Should have the finals locked up

• QB-Aaron Rodgers
  • RB-Kareem Hunt
  • RB-Kenyon Drake
  • WR-Michael Thomas
  • WR-Devonte Adams
  • WR-Stefon Diggs
  • TE-Eric Ebron
  • Flex-Jerick McKinnon
  • Bench-Kirk Cousins
  • Bench-Matt Stafford
  • Bench-Ezekiel Elliot
  • Bench-Legarrette Bount
  • Bench-Sammy Watkins
  • Bench-Cooper Kupp
  • Bench-Juju Smith-Schuster

might change up the flex. Not sure.

Here is my match up for this week(semi finals)

Big Ben

Jarvis Landry

Golden Tate

Mike Wallace(iffy due to ankle injury)/Corey Coleman and Robby Anderson are in the pool in case I need a replacement

Shady Mccoy

Lev Bell

Evan Engram

Harrison Butker

Denver D/ST(scored only 6 for me last night =/ )

vs

Nick Foles(Carson Wentz Owner)

Keenan Allen

Devin Funchess

Kelvin Benjamin(he has cobb on the bn)

Alvin Kamara

Devonta Freeman(I need coleman to play)

Zach Ertz

Robbie Gould

Baltimore D/St

What do you guys think? PPR league as well.

20 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I would say Gordon. He improved from his first week to second week back and the Ravens without Smith he should be able to at least match last week, if not improve on it.

yeah that's a close one for me. This NE/PITT game should be a shoot out so Cooks should have plenty of chances to get behind that def.

Gordon has had two really good games in a row and Hue seems to make it a point to get him the ball.

Considering all factors, I'll probably go with Gordon as well.

How did everyone survive the first 3 games of the weekend?

in one of my semifinals matchups, my opponent had Stafford yesterday and Broncos D Thursday. All I’ve had was Kareem last night. Nice to see one player out score your opponents 2 combined by 16 points ?

In my other semi, I had Marvin Jones and Keenan Allen yesterday. Opponent had Rivers and Hill. I’m only down 8, but man I feel like I’m gonna need a miracle in that one to advance. He has such great matchups and hot hands. Bell, Ertz, Thielen, Drake, Alex Collins. I’ve got Freeman, Kamara, Michael Thomas, and Josh Gordon all still left but not too confident in that one. 

Archived