PLAYOFFS!?!?! How is it going, what do you need?

JaguarCrazy2832

9 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I lost cause of that Humphries TD :(

Damn...that is awful...

Friend of mine was up 13 points going into last nights games. His opponent had Julio and loser goes to our last place game where the loser of that gets quite the obscene "trophy" lol. He was going crazy that entire second half. Can't believe he held on to win because he has had some of the worst luck I've seen in fantasy football this season.

11 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Damn...that is awful...

Friend of mine was up 13 points going into last nights games. His opponent had Julio and loser goes to our last place game where the loser of that gets quite the obscene "trophy" lol. He was going crazy that entire second half. Can't believe he held on to win because he has had some of the worst luck I've seen in fantasy football this season.

I still could have won had Winston threw an INT the last series.  That would have been a 4 point swing plus the +3 would have given me 5 points.  :( 

Semi Finals and Finals are two weeks in my league. Won 360-220 in the semifinals. Had over 220 points this past week.

Going to have a tough finals though. My opponent has Cam, Gurley, Julio, and Kelce just to name a few.

I think this is going to be my lineup this week

• QB-Matt Stafford
  • RB-Ezekiel Elliott
  • RB-Kareem Hunt
  • WR-Michael Thomas
  • WR-Stefon Diggs
  • WR-Juju Smith-Schuster
  • TE-Eric Ebron
  • FLEX-Kenyon Drake
  • DEF-Carolina vs Tampa
  • K-Harrison Butker

• QB-Kirk Cousins
  • RB-Jerick McKinnon
  • RB-LeGarrette Blount
  • WR-Devante Adams(out)
  • WR-Cooper Kupp
  • WR-Sammy Watkins
  • DEF-LA Rams vs Tennessee
  • IR-Aaron Rodgers

Made it to the championship in my league. Here's my matchup for the 1st week of the 2 week championship...

QB: R. Wilson vs. P. Rivers

RB: L. McCoy vs. L. Founette

RB: J. Howard vs. L. Murray

WR: T. Hill vs. K. Allen

WR: D. Bryant vs. M. Bryant

TE: Z. Ertz vs. Gronk

FLX: J. Stewart vs. M. Lynch

D: Steelers vs. Rams

K: H. Butker vs. S. Hauschka

Seems like a matchup that could be even or one big game could tip the scales

Lost the Championship on the defensive TD late in the game by the Eagles. Lost by 1 point, but it was close enough going into the final game where the Eagles D/ST was the only thing going and had a shot thanks to Golden Tate and Matthew Stafford laying an egg in a game where they needed to win to have a shot at the playoffs. I shouldn't be surprised. At least I have Deshaun Watson and Todd Gurley next year.

I ended up third. Very frustrating season. I had the best / second best team in the league all year. I took a bad beat mid year when I lost by one point to a team, ended up putting me at the 4 seed for the playoff and playing the only guy in the league with a team as good as mine (we were 1-2 in points all year). He had Gurley, and despite putting up 150 in the first round, I still lost. I take a little solace in the fact that even if I hadn't played him in the first round, I would have lost in the championship to him....by one point. I scored 160 this week, and again, Gurley would have saved him and he scored 161.I still lead the league in points scored, which is something, I suppose, and at least I know that it took an unprecedented individual performance in the playoffs by a player to beat me. 

Archived