NYJ QB Josh McCown breaks left hand

Broncofan

His stats are very deceiving to the level that he played, but I don't want to discredit his very admirable performance the majority of the year. I don't want him back though because I'm tired of Jets QB's where I have little to no hope that they'll be able to come back from any deficient in the 2nd half of the game.

40 minutes ago, Malik said:

His stats are very deceiving to the level that he played, but I don't want to discredit his very admirable performance the majority of the year. I don't want him back though because I'm tired of Jets QB's where I have little to no hope that they'll be able to come back from any deficient in the 2nd half of the game.

Serious question ... as a Jets fan, what is your alternative? I'm unsure the Jets will be in a position to target a top-tier signal caller in this year's draft. You hoping for Cousins? Just want to roll with Hack/Petty?

On an unrelated note - Todd Bowles seems to have done a pretty good job this year, I don't think anyone had the Jets winning 5 games in the preseason. Do you think the Jets will (or should) give him another year?

The IR list this season is crazy.

This would make one hell of a team and I'm probably forgetting some.

===Quarterback===
Aaron Rodgers (GB), Andrew Luck(IND), Carson Wentz(PHI), Deshaun Watson(HOU), Josh McCown(NYJ)

===Runningback===
David Johnson(ARI), Delvin Cook(MIN), Darren Sproles(PHI)

===Wide Recievers===
Odell Beckham jr(NYG), Brandon Marshall(NYG), Allen Robinson(JAX), Julian Edelman(NE), Pierre Garcon(SF), Cameron Meredith (CHI)

===Tight Ends===
Tyler Eifert(CIN), Zach Miller(CHI), Martellus Bennett (NE)

===Offensive Line===
Joe Thomas (CLE), Mashall Yanda(BAL), Jason Peters(PHI), Bryan Bulaga(GB), Zach Strief(NO), Kyle Long (CHI), DJ Humphries(ARI)

===Defensive Lineman===
JJ Watt(HOU), Cliff Avril(SEA), Nick Fairley(NO), Haloti Ngata(DET), 

===Linebackers===
Ryan Shazier(PIT), Donta Hightower(NE), Willie Young(CHI), Leonard Floyd(CHI), Whitney Mercilus(HOU), Jordan Hicks(PHI), Jerrell Freeman*(CHI)

===Cornerback===
Richard Sherman(SEA), Janoris Jenkins(NYG), Jason Verrett(SD), Adam Jones(CIN), Kevin King(GB)

===Safety===
Kam Chancellor(SEA), Eric Berry(KC), Malik Hooker(IND)

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Serious question ... as a Jets fan, what is your alternative? I'm unsure the Jets will be in a position to target a top-tier signal caller in this year's draft. You hoping for Cousins? Just want to roll with Hack/Petty?

On an unrelated note - Todd Bowles seems to have done a pretty good job this year, I don't think anyone had the Jets winning 5 games in the preseason. Do you think the Jets will (or should) give him another year?

Draft a guy in the 1st round. Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington are the only 2 QBs drafted in the 1st round by the Jets in my lifetime. The Jaguars have rolled the dice on trying to get their guy more than that and they're barely over 20 years old. I wouldn't mind seeing Bowles back for an additional year considering there's no reason why the Jets should have one 5 games or even have been competitive in near all the games.

Archived