Lions vs Bears GDT, 12/10/23

beardown3231

Hoge just made an a couple of really good points I saw too.  Lions were purposely landing full weight on Fields every time he became a runner.  Which I would too to be honest.   

Also that hit on Moore on sideline where he left game was what is called a gator roll tackle.  The extra roll was really borderline dirty.  

To Lion’s player credit I didn’t see him see him twist ankle or knee like you sometimes see with that move.  

Well I'm sick as hell and just woke up like 20 minutes ago. Looks like it was a good game from the thread. Defense sounds like they're really killing it, they were set up to be stout vs the run from the start but damn Sweat transformed the defense.

Going to shower, throw down some food and go back to sleep.

This was actually fun to watch.  It’s been a while since I’ve felt that.  

At this point, barring a catastrophic end to the year, I’d bet on them running it back with Fields and Eberflus (he gets his name back after today).  It’ll be tough to see someone else draft CW though.  But they ought to get a huge haul for that pick, so that’ll soften the blow.  Then I’ll be rooting for CW to bust and his team suck.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Well I'm sick as hell and just woke up like 20 minutes ago. Looks like it was a good game from the thread. Defense sounds like they're really killing it, they were set up to be stout vs the run from the start but damn Sweat transformed the defense.

I am telling you minute you feel any symptom of sickness take zinc and vitamin C several times a day. Not too much or your stomach will hurt.  Some hours after your multivitamin.  It cuts most sickness down to like a day.  

I haven’t been sick for more than 24 hours (other than gout attacks) since like 2020 or early 2021 - been a long time anyway. 

Probably doesn’t work for everyone, but has to work for someone besides me. 

Edited by dll2000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Key is to do early though.  If you do it too late in game it doesn’t work.  

I get sick once per year, go comatose for a day and then get better. I'm better now, just weak. I'll definitely try to remember the vitamin C/zinc combo though. My multi has both but it just makes it to the daily recommendations. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I get sick once per year, go comatose for a day and then get better. I'm better now, just weak. I'll definitely try to remember the vitamin C/zinc combo though. My multi has both but it just makes it to the daily recommendations. 

Yes your multi will have it already.  You kind of overdose if you take it right away after your multi.  

I had a bad headache and stuffy head/sinuses last week. Jumped on it right away and was fine next morning.  Usually goes something like that.

People been sick all over the place around my area last 3 weeks or so.  

I think the zinc stops viruses from multiplying or something like that.  That was the research behind product Zicam I only remember because I was investing in it back in college when I was playing market games, but just plain zinc works same. 

I think that is why if you take it early it really helps you not get sick long because your immune system can much more easily handle the lighter viral load.    The C is just boost for your immune system.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sugashane said:

There's a pretty big covid wave going around right now..... Thanksgiving travel ended up being a super spreader event.... my entire extended family ended up getting it..... took me out all of last week.  If you test positive for covid and it's a bad case, you can see about getting the antiviral specifically for covid (though it has some side effects that aren't exactly fun themselves)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Epyon said:

There's a pretty big covid wave going around right now..... Thanksgiving travel ended up being a super spreader event.... my entire extended family ended up getting it..... took me out all of last week.  If you test positive for covid and it's a bad case, you can see about getting the antiviral specifically for covid (though it has some side effects that aren't exactly fun themselves)

I'm thankfully bouncing back already. Just my yearly kick in the balls from nature.

But youre right, for my youngest kid's dance class today there was like 8 or 9 people that messaged that their kid wasn't going to be there. It's hitting all over.