The Nicky 'But the LT was open' Foles thread - ALL ABOARD!

ianlewis16

• 2 weeks later...

Really a Hollywood story. I am so happy for Nick, and honestly pretty sad he probably won't be sticking around Philly (not that I would ever suggest going with Foles over Wentz). That was an epic SB run, he played 2 truly phenomenal games against the best defense in the NFC, and a historically tough postseason defense. I hope he gets PAID man. Nick Foles, you have forve cemented your place in Philly lore, even if you never take another snap for us, and I love you.

8 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Really a Hollywood story. I am so happy for Nick, and honestly pretty sad he probably won't be sticking around Philly (not that I would ever suggest going with Foles over Wentz). That was an epic SB run, he played 2 truly phenomenal games against the best defense in the NFC, and a historically tough postseason defense. I hope he gets PAID man. Nick Foles, you have forve cemented your place in Philly lore, even if you never take another snap for us, and I love you.

Beat both Super Bowl contenders from last year and the #1 defense. Won in a shootout against the GOAT. This is unbelievable.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived