12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Da Bears
    • Da Browns
    • Da Killer Mike
    • Da Aussie fellas
    • DaBrowns41
  2. 2. Jepson’s Malort

• When you want to unfriend someone in person.
    • Tonight’s the night you fight your dad.
    • Because pants don’t **** themselves
    • The perfect gift to day “I’m sorry” when you know you didn’t do anything wrong
    • When you wish someone dead but murder is out of the question.
    • The champagne of pain.
    • Kick your mouth in the balls.
    • Turning taste buds into taste foes for generations.

41 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

No one wants 20 extra penalties. But 1 or 2 would be nice. By the end of the last 2 games, the opposing OL's were basically doing whatever they wanted. Call 1 or 2 per game to keep them at least a little honest.

Yeah I’m not looking for every play that meets the description to be called, but the blatant stuff needs to be called.  You can’t tackle a DL.

2 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I had a 2nd-3rd round grade on him. He's got a lot of talent and knows how to be in position to make plays. He's gonna be a dude for us.

I'm also a fan of Tanner McAllister....former CB, turned Safety, transferred from OKst. and had his best year his Sr. year. 

2 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I am too. And I usually hate the Ohio State simping on the board, but these were both great UDFA signings.

They have the 2nd most players on active rosters in the NFL lol You can pick a lot worse schools for your NFL team to beg to draft out of. For years before Denzel Ward it almost felt like every Browns regime did everything they could to avoid drafting OSU players while we had to watch teams like the Saints/Bengals/Steelers load up on former OSU guys and do really well with them.

All Im saying is, if you have 2 DEs in the 3rd round with similar grades and one went to Kansas State and the other went to OSU--draft the OSU one.

Edited by AkronsWitness