Week 15 GDT: Texans @ Oilers......

lumberjackchris

19 minutes ago, lumberjackchris said:

Keenum going to hit the checkdowns and underneath stuff better than Stroud has been. 

Yeah, two places where you can exploit Dalton Schultz and Bobby Trees - and Keenum is experienced enough to hit the hot read if Dieter gets beat.

I still expect a loss due to no Cashman and Anderson, but I do expect it to be pretty close.

• Like 1

When we hired BOB I really thought that Keenum would win the starting QB job. I want to see those 2014-15 seasons in the universe where we started and developed Keenum into a starting QB then, I think he could've been better than Fitzpatrick was, and we possibly could've avoided the entire Osweiler ordeal. I don't think he even made it to training camp that offseason. 

That being said, I fully expect Mills to come into this game at some point. I don't think he's got it anymore based on what I remember from preseason. The arm strength just isn't there, I think the Titans will easily take advantage. I feel like Mills gives us a fighting chance, do not feel the same way about Keenum. Really hope I'm wrong!