Steelers Christmas Classics: Week 15 GDT vs Pats

43M

The loss honestly doesnt hurt New England much since they are likely going to beat us next week.    If we DID somehow find a way to win, then I think if we won vs Houston, we would have homefield locked up and could rest our starters vs Cleveland.

Just now, August4th said:

wow .. would you guys rest players against hou and cle if we win?

Wow, I didnt know we could clinch with a win.

I would let Ben, Brown and Bell, play the first half vs Houston.

Cleveland would just be backups.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Wow, I didnt know we could clinch with a win.

I would let Ben, Brown and Bell, play the first half vs Houston.

Cleveland would just be backups.

also jags would get the number 2 seed with a win and pats lose next wk... would be great if the pats fall to the 3rd seed in the playoffs and have to travel to Jacksonville in the div round... slim chance it happens tho

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

also jags would get the number 2 seed with a win and pats lose next wk... would be great if the pats fall to the 3rd seed in the playoffs and have to travel to Jacksonville in the div round... slim chance it happens tho

Absolutely.    

I like our chance. 

I don't care about the history and how they repeat, Tomlin knows Bill got his numbers and he's livid. I think we should come in the game firing up all the cylinders. Force the Patriots to play Jaguars.

Sure, our defense is something to worry about, but we got to let the offense guide the game. Kill the clock, thankfully we got Bell for that. Having JuJu for this game will help us MORE then Brady having Gronkowski. Bill doesn't respect rookies, JuJu ought to have 115 receiving yards with two touchdowns.

I'm calling this game for 28-24, Steelers.

This Patriots team isn't the same as last year; their defense got much worse, Bell should be having a field day. Connor should see his first touchdown of the season.

5 hours ago, August4th said:

run this by me again ? 

Brady didn't like the man to man coverage last night. Will he see the same vs us though?

You've been itching for this thread, haven't you. I've been noticing it in every other GDT in the last 5 weeks :D

Anyway. I think Pittsburgh wins handily, and I've said so for a while. This is a down season for us, for sure. Too many injuries, defense still isn't right, McDaniels' head is turned. You're also assuming it's part 1 of 2. I'm not. 

34-20 Pitt.

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You've been itching for this thread, haven't you. I've been noticing it in every other GDT in the last 5 weeks :D

Anyway. I think Pittsburgh wins handily, and I've said so for a while. This is a down season for us, for sure. Too many injuries, defense still isn't right, McDaniels' head is turned. You're also assuming it's part 1 of 2. I'm not. 

34-20 Pitt.

You're trying to jinx us.

I expect the Pats to beat my Steelers.  I hope I am wrong.

Archived