Steelers Christmas Classics: Week 15 GDT vs Pats

43M

not sure if I am allowed to post info directly from a site, but here it is:

Tom Brady is 10-2 in his career versus the Steelers, including playoffs. Since Tomlin took over in 2007, Brady is 6-1 versus Pittsburgh with a 72.0 completion percentage, 324.7 passing yards per game, 22 TDs, zero interceptions and a 127.5 passer rating. 

Brady, however, is coming off his worst game of the season in Miami. Steelers All-World receiver Antonio Brown, on the other hand, has been unstoppable. Sunday's tilt could turn the tide not only of the AFC's top seed but the MVP race as well.

I want one game where Roethlisberger is allowed to just go out there and throw it all over these guys. 2011 was the closest they came, and they won convincingly. A lot of fans focus on the defense, but the offense has generally not approached these games the way they should, either. I have long said the same about Baltimore. Last week, I was pretty surprised to see this team put up 66 pass attempts against the Ravens. I'd prefer not see the ratio that skewed, but I want an offense that attacks. I want this game on Roethlisberger's shoulders.

I think he'll rise to the challenge and, even if the defense gets shredded, he'll make it the most competitive game we've actually seen between these two. The offense is hitting its stride at the right moment. They can line up and beat the NE defense.

The Steelers are more talented at every Offensive position (including the OL) except QB and TE and I don't even think it's that close. However, they have proven to be outmatched in the area of coaching. I trust the ball in Ben's hands spreading them out and running the No Huddle (as CKSteeler suggested) but I would be surprised if Haley's ego allows that to happen. A big game from Hargrave collapsing the pocket is a major key to victory. Brady hates pressure up the middle. 

12 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I can tell by your only two posts you are a totally unbias and knowledgeable poster.     

This is his only other post 9_9

On 12/9/2017 at 1:02 AM, Kay z said:

The patriots are the greatest dynasty in the history of sports

I think if Haden is healthy we need to start rotating Hilton and Sutton at the slot. Hilton is becoming very predictable. He has been decent in coverage but he hasn't been tested that much. His blitzes were fun at the beginning of the year but Flacco ate them up. If we try to use him like that against Brady expect Tom Terrific to throw for 400 yards. Sutton has a future as a starting CB in this league, I'm afraid Hilton does not. 

2 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think if Haden is healthy we need to start rotating Hilton and Sutton at the slot. Hilton is becoming very predictable. He has been decent in coverage but he hasn't been tested that much. His blitzes were fun at the beginning of the year but Flacco ate them up. If we try to use him like that against Brady expect Tom Terrific to throw for 400 yards. Sutton has a future as a starting CB in this league, I'm afraid Hilton does not. 

I agree about Hilton but I also feel he can be a productive member of the unit. More reliable than those who have been rotated in previously (cockrell, sensabaugh, allen, etc)

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

not discouraging IMO at C, because Finney showed how capable of an OL he was last year. juJu though, is a loss, but as long as the other weapons produce, we should score some points. 

Finney looked good at LG but he looked awful at center. We need Pouncey.

Archived