Week 15 Duds @ Buffalo GB’s and Diapers

textaz03

32 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Refresh my memory, which Sh1tshow was that?

First playoff win in 14 years against McNabb in his last year in Philly, followed by a 34-3 thumping by the Brett Favre Vikings.

Our record will probably be pretty close (11-6/12-5 most likely vs. 11-5). That team lost two in a row in December before turning it around, maybe that's where NYFDB sees the commonality?

5 hours ago, matt79511 said:

First playoff win in 14 years against McNabb in his last year in Philly, followed by a 34-3 thumping by the Brett Favre Vikings.

Our record will probably be pretty close (11-6/12-5 most likely vs. 11-5). That team lost two in a row in December before turning it around, maybe that's where NYFDB sees the commonality?

Mostly the inevitable winning of a wildcard game, followed by a curb stomping on the road in the divisional round.

17 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Mostly the inevitable winning of a wildcard game, followed by a curb stomping on the road in the divisional round.

I see. That WC win was so much more cathartic though, being Romo’s first and the franchise’s first in over a decade. I’m not sure anyone inside or outside the organization will care if we beat Tampa again.

29 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I see. That WC win was so much more cathartic though, being Romo’s first and the franchise’s first in over a decade. I’m not sure anyone inside or outside the organization will care if we beat Tampa again.

That’s totally fair. That part of it doesn’t relate. But the loss to Minny was the beginning of the end for Wade. Kind of stripped the teams willingness to fight and play hard for him. I could kind of see that happen if we get smoked at SF or Philly.