Week 16: Packers @ Panthers - GB wins 33-30! Joe Barry defense saved by the clock!

FAH1223

This will be a win. If it’s not, I’ll be owed an apology regarding my past comments about LaFleur and Gute.

These past three weeks have proven to me everything I’ve already known about them. Love has looked okay, bad, good the last three weeks and they’ve all been losses.

If you don’t have the right coach, you don’t have the right QB. This is true for every Super Bowl winning team and every QB.

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

This will be a win. If it’s not, I’ll be owed an apology regarding my past comments about LaFleur and Gute.

These past three weeks have proven to me everything I’ve already known about them. Love has looked okay, bad, good the last three weeks and they’ve all been losses.

The past three weeks haven't all been losses.

EDIT: NM - I guess you mean if they lose to CAR

Edited by Mazrimiv
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The wet steamer will be GB winning these last three games and MLF talking himself into keeping Barry.

If Barry is employed at 9:30 CST tomorrow the whole crew needs to go Gute, MLF and the whole coaching staff. That will be the height of being ******* and you can't be a ***** and be a part of the NFL. Not a winning organization. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

If Barry is employed at 9:30 CST tomorrow the whole crew needs to go Gute, MLF and the whole coaching staff. That will be the height of being ******* and you can't be a ***** and be a part of the NFL. Not a winning organization. 

Ain't going to happen. You know it and I know it Old Guy. We can dream....

• Like 1

I don't think there's much to be gained by canning Barry now. Just increases the workload of all the other defensive coaches, especially the one who has to take over as DC. Might be different if one of the coaches had been a DC in the past. Don't think that's the case.

5 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

I don't think there's much to be gained by canning Barry now. Just increases the workload of all the other defensive coaches, especially the one who has to take over as DC. Might be different if one of the coaches had been a DC in the past. Don't think that's the case.

The Packers are better off firing Barry and letting the local high school coach coordinate than running Barry out there again.  The players have quit on him.  You can't have that. 

Unless they plan to dump all the coaching staff at year end.  Don't think completely changing from MLF down is the best option.   Unless he insists on keeping status quo