Andy Reid and other Questions

Fatgerman

I didnt exactly want to start a new thread, but I have a couple questions and I wasnt sure where to ask them. Im lazy, so here we are?

1. If KC fires Andy Reid after their stunning collapse, do we fire Hue, which I know many already wanna do, and hire Reid? The reason this is a question in my mind is because of his teams lack of discipline and maturity this season and many feeling his team isnt playing with high effort.

2. Assuming all the top QBs declare and  we end with picks 1 and 5, if we decided we wanted Baker Mayfield at 5, would you trade pick 1 to Buffalo for their two 1st rounders, picks 18 & 20 or so, and their two 2nd rounders, plus a 2nd next year? 9 picks in the top 65, hmmm... Could draft 3 DBs, RB, Franchise QB in Baker, WR or 2, Quality lineman, DE... Load the team with young, hungry depth...

3. Should we sign Danny Shelton to extension? I love the guy, love his size and play, but with two young tackles playing strongly, showing I feel starter ability, do you add to the salary cap with that extension or go with the cheaper young guys and probably equal play?

4. And lastly, does this outfit make me look fat?? 

3494D0F500000578-0-image-a-67_1464122843

Be honest now!

I'd vote no to Andy Reid. As LGB stated their relationship may have had something to do with Dorsey being pushed out at KC.

I want the best QB at 1.  We do not know who picks what after that.  Our goal should be to walk out of there with our franchise QB with the first pick and see where things fall for our second pick.  But I want to blue chip prospects at 1 and 3-6 (wherever Houston's pick falls).

Shelton does well.  Most importantly we do not have anyone better than him to replace him with.  He is a must resign in my opinion.  You don't create holes that you can't fill with better talent.

I must have scanned your picture 100 times.  Then I realized what was wrong.  Where are your socks? Everyone knows you have to wear socks with sandals after labor day.

Andy Reid at #1 would be absolutely HILARIOUS. Let's hire the GM that clashed with Reid and then bring him on here. That sounds like a Browns move.

If we don't go QB at #1, I want everyone gone. Put Truckstop Jimmy in prison, force Dee to sell the team, fire Dorsey, fire Hue...fire everyone. Pretty much Oprah this thing. "YOU'RE getting fired, and YOU're getting fired...and EVERYONE is getting fired!!!!!!" I want Darnold, and if not him, then Rosen. Make no mistake about it though, I fully expect the Giants to dangle some trade in front of the Browns, and I'm not sure that they'll be able to say no with their history.

I'd resign Shelton. He's a good 2 down run stuffer and Ogunjobi/Brantley should be in on passing downs. Shelton is useless as a pass rusher.

15 minutes ago, OttoGrahamsGhost said:

I'd vote no to Andy Reid. As LGB stated their relationship may have had something to do with Dorsey being pushed out at KC.

I want the best QB at 1.  We do not know who picks what after that.  Our goal should be to walk out of there with our franchise QB with the first pick and see where things fall for our second pick.  But I want to blue chip prospects at 1 and 3-6 (wherever Houston's pick falls).

Shelton does well.  Most importantly we do not have anyone better than him to replace him with.  He is a must resign in my opinion.  You don't create holes that you can't fill with better talent.

I must have scanned your picture 100 times.  Then I realized what was wrong.  Where are your socks? Everyone knows you have to wear socks with sandals after labor day.

...socks WITH sandals after labor day... Just writing this down. Thanks!

Archived