Christmas Eve GDT - Bears/Cards

beardown3231

5 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Ideal tank is that Fields goes off and we suffer another late collapse by Flus’ defense in which we lose like 34-31, right? 

Hard to say, I don't want anyone back.. So there's a fine line between JF1 playing well too boost his trade value, but still bad enough to get traded. 

That said, Carolina is a concern now. There's a VERY REAL chance we don't even have #1 overall, and Maye vs Fields is an entirely different situation. 

1 hour ago, Epyon said:

Hard to say, I don't want anyone back.. So there's a fine line between JF1 playing well too boost his trade value, but still bad enough to get traded. 

That said, Carolina is a concern now. There's a VERY REAL chance we don't even have #1 overall, and Maye vs Fields is an entirely different situation. 

Why is it very real? Green Bay likely beats them on Sunday & the Jags and Bucs will be fighting to win the division

36 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Nobody should be concerned about a Carolina team that won 9-7 against a team that is actively and intentionally being mismanaged by a maniac. Like, did Bijan tell the guy his moustache looks stupid or something?

In their 2 wins, they have 6 field goals and 1 touchdown. 

After seeing the defensive stats for the cardinals..... I think THIS, not the Packers game is the most important game of Fields' career.  The Cards defense is the worst in the league, If JF1 struggles against them I don't see any scenario where we keep him going forward.

They are the EXACT kind of team he should look dominant against.

Edited by Epyon

2 hours ago, Epyon said:

After seeing the defensive stats for the cardinals..... I think THIS, not the Packers game is the most important game of Fields' career.  The Cards defense is the worst in the league, If JF1 struggles against them I don't see any scenario where we keep him going forward.

They are the EXACT kind of team he should look dominant against.

I think the Bears win something like 27-20 with a late TD from AZ to make it look closer than it really is. Fields & co should have their way. The Bears D is no joke and Arizona's D is a mess