Christmas Eve GDT - Bears/Cards

beardown3231

Foreman out, Herbert not looking fully healthy...this should be the game Roschon gets 18-20 touches against a bad run defence...

Also get Velus back there more often...with the ball in his hands he is talented...just need to be creative on how we get the ball in his hands.

7 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Foreman out, Herbert not looking fully healthy...this should be the game Roschon gets 18-20 touches against a bad run defence...

Also get Velus back there more often...with the ball in his hands he is talented...just need to be creative on how we get the ball in his hands.

i certainly hope so. just moved Rojo into the starting spot over gus edwards and i really dont want to regret that decision

Commandos about to finish off an epic comeback 

Find a way to lose today and we are 1.4 & 1 game back from 1.3 (and we will have head-head tie breaker w AZ) ❤️

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY🎄 Be safe  !!

Edited by SLCbear

3 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

I'm at my in-laws place who overlook millennium Park looking South and East, just saw the fireworks out the window to start the game. Someone asked if they Bears scored, and a two year old said under her breath "they never score"

Something to ponder. 

we scored 1.1 2yrs in a row 😄