Week 15: Bengals (5-8) at VIKINGS (10-3)

swede700

9 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

I'd gladly take Jared and K-Will on this roster!

Kevin and Linval would be amazing.

Can't see Jared and Zimmer getting a long at all. Allen was reckless and freelanced all the time. That was fine in a Tampa 2 but in Zimmers scheme, he really needs his ends to control the gap.

Williams would be awesome at UT though.

25 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

Well boys.

During my football career, I played DE and LT at a whopping 6'1, 235 pounds.

I'll suit up Sunday and I'll protect Keenum's blind side myself.

I GOT THIS.

C and RDE at 6'0, 190 pounds, haha (not to one up or anything) - we were 4A as well....I actually (tried to) block Brandon Spikes back before I hung up the cleats, but I digress...

23 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

a lot less posting in this thread compared to last weeks.

busy week? everyone down in the dumps?

(btw we lost to Carolina to screw over Green Bay haha)

I think everyone realized this team won't be any better than 10-6 and will limp into the playoffs as a wildcard after Green Bay takes the division.

It appears, at this point, that all O-Line starters will be starting this week, except for Reiff.   

DNPs today were Reiff, Rudy, Mac Tonight, and Bell...Limited were Rhodes Closed, Lamur, Sirles, Remmers, Shamar, and Elflein.  

On the opponents' side, they had a lot of DNPs...Burfict, Kirkpatrick, Minter, Vigil, Gio, Dunlap, Ogbuehi, Sims, and Shawn Williams.

1 hour ago, disaacs said:

It appears, at this point, that all O-Line starters will be starting this week, except for Reiff.   

DNPs today were Reiff, Rudy, Mac Tonight, and Bell...Limited were Rhodes Closed, Lamur, Sirles, Remmers, Shamar, and Elflein.  

On the opponents' side, they had a lot of DNPs...Burfict, Kirkpatrick, Minter, Vigil, Gio, Dunlap, Ogbuehi, Sims, and Shawn Williams.

If we are going by Mac Tonight/ Mac attack, should we call Bell Taco Bell or Saved by the Bell?

Archived