MNF: Baltimore Ravens @ San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2 hours ago, Forge said:

If the browns offense can put up 27 and the Rams can put up 29 I'm not sure the niners putting up 38 at home would be that crazy, though I don't expect it

Yes the Ravens two worst defensive games came against Stefanski and McVay. Doesn't bode well for Ravens D going against offenses based out of the Kubiak/Shanahan tradition. 

16 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

I think Lamar has to play his best game of the year for them to win. 

Honestly, I don't think so. The Ravens just have to convert on 3rd downs and control the clock. And certain teams have done that against this defense. Armstead/Hargrave may miss the game and the run defense is leaky without them, especially without Armstread. The Ravens have a good enough defense to give this pass offense fits and make it a lower scoring game than this team is used to of playing. If that happens, the Ravens can win without Jackson having a super human game. He just needs to play a clean game and extend enough drives on money downs. This game is going to be tight. 

38 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

HONK HONK

Other] Gus “Gus Bus” Edwards Photo : r/fantasyfootball

He'll certainly have lanes big enough to fit a bus through. Niners will definitely have to clean up the tackling issues they've had in the last three weeks. If they tackle like they have been, that's going to be ugly if those two guys are out. 

Really thankful Seattle upended the Eagles. Takes a little luster off this game, but I'd rather have the breathing room lol