MNF: Baltimore Ravens @ San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

Just now, Billsfaninptown said:

What 9 defenses would you put ahead of San Francisco?

good question, because IMO there aren't many teams playing 'good' defence in the modern nfl, bad tackling , weak vs the run and just overall not good on average

If I had to pick ones potentially better than the 49ers 

Browns

Ravens

maybe the Bucs and Bills lately, still have issues though.  

Not a defensive league at all, mostly pitch and catch flag n fines  football nowadays

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

They are good. They are overrated though. Every year they are considered a top like 3-5 defense and they just aren't. They are like a top 10 type defense. 

Yeah, they are good. But they aren't a shutdown unit. Cleveland and Baltimore are clearly a tier above them. 

4 minutes ago, Duluther said:

It’s weird how hyped Warner gets to his cohorts, like Lavonte David, who was/is just as good of a player.

And Bosa gets hyped more than his cohorts who are just as productive. 

Bosa doesn't get any more hype than Parsons or Garrett, but those three get way more than than TJ and Crosby which is a little odd. 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

You think the conversation is going to be focused on the niners? 

It won't. It'll be focused on the Ravens. 

People are going to look at the niners, still a 1 seed, with the best point differential in the league and say, "it happens" 

Yes the “MVP Frontrunner” turning into a pumpkin and throwing the game away is going to get talk about I think

1 minute ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Yes the “MVP Frontrunner” turning into a pumpkin and throwing the game away is going to get talk about I think

oh, I totally misread that. I Thought that said 49ers, not brock for some reason. 

oh yeah, Brock's meltdown will get run LOL 

3 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

He’s not even top 10 in TD passes. They’re not going to give it to him. Either Josh Allen is going to go God mode the next two weeks and win it or there’s going to be like 7 or 8 guys getting less than 20 % and Cmac or Tyreek will get it

It will come down to Allen and Tyreek. If Hill lights up Baltimore then he is probably going to win the award. 

I guess all the talk will be Lamar and his MVP candidacy, but the story really should be this Baltimore defense completely smothering the best offense in the league and forcing 
Purdy into the worst performance of his career. 

Edited by Jetzger
  • Like 1