MNF: Baltimore Ravens @ San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

Just now, squire12 said:

Darnold dropping dimes.  Ruining Purdy MVP hopes, as little was left of them

This is how I'm going to tell everyone he lost the MVP

"well, you know....Sam Darnold came in, dropped a few dimes...understandably Purdy lost some love....that all that happened...the only thing that happened" 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

The Browns have given up 44 more points than SF.

And a TON of those points were off turnovers. And so many of those turnovers were when opposing offenses had the ball inside the 20 or with really good field position.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not really sure what you are trying to argue lol. 

I didn't say that they had to be a shut down defense to be a top 3-5 defense or anything. I said I don't view them as a top 3-5 defense.

You are saying how the 49ers aren’t a top 3-5 defense and are nitpicking. Every defense has had disappointing games. The season as a whole shows they are.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Is Brock Purdy a system QB?

Discuss.

yes, but that's not a bad thing. Never understood why it would be. I mean, if you're putting him in a Coryell offense, that's on you lol. 

Most of the league runs some variation of the Shanny offense which really just stems a lot from WCO 

I feel like people think that a system qb means they wouldn't work anywhere else. 

• Like 2

Just now, Billsfaninptown said:

You are saying how the 49ers aren’t a top 3-5 defense and are nitpicking. Every defense has had disappointing games. The season as a whole shows they are.

I'm nitpicking in a ranking? 

Got it. 

lol 

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

And a TON of those points were off turnovers. And so many of those turnovers were when opposing offenses had the ball inside the 20 or with really good field position.

And the 49ers tonight have been put in a bad position all night because of their offense. I am not saying that you don’t know this but context should be applied to this game too.