MNF: Baltimore Ravens @ San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

Just now, Jameson_Neat said:

If the Lions somehow win this Saturday, then they'll be in play for the #1 seed going into W18? Goff for MVP! 

Man, what an odd year. 

They’d still have a worse conference record than SF (assuming SF wins as well) but would overtake Philly for SOV for #2. But all 3 teams are still in play with 2 games left. 

2 minutes ago, Jameson_Neat said:

If the Lions somehow win this Saturday, then they'll be in play for the #1 seed going into W18? Goff for MVP! 

Man, what an odd year. 

SF had a 1.5 game lead on everyone for the 1 seed. They have to lose twice in their last three. Once tonight, now they will have to lose to Washington or the Rams in the next two...and of course the Lions / Eagles have to win out. 

Just now, Mr.UFO said:

I might be wrong, but I think Lamar Jackson only had two runs for first downs -- and one of them was a QB sneak. And the Ravens still went into San Jose and won by 14. That's scary.

And it was more than 14 if we are being honest. Garbage time points count on the scoreboard, but not when we are really evaluating what happened. 

• Like 1

Just now, Louis Friend said:

They’d still have a worse conference record than SF (assuming SF wins as well) but would overtake Philly for SOV for #2. But all 3 teams are still in play with 2 games left. 

Right, SF has to lose 1 more, which I think Stafford would be obliged to help out with.