MNF: Baltimore Ravens @ San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2 hours ago, Forge said:

I mean, I kind of agree with rammy. i think Kyle is kind of broken when it comes to trying to come back. Yeah, there's some random good / bad luck built in to that, but I don't think that will ever be anything he's particularly gifted at. He's got a plan, he follows through on that.

I also just don't know how big of a deal it is. His system and style works a lot. Sometimes it doesn't. There's more good than bad

Well who is making the claim that he is gifted at it??? Which coach is??? There isn't a coach out there that has an impressive enough winning percentage to the point where they could do the hokey pokey about it. But this continues to be treated as some "gotcha" flex by the peanut gallery whenever Shanahan loses a game specifically with a 4th quarter deficit. If this is the fatal flaw that comes with Shanahan, I'll gladly take it over the river of **** HC candidates that has flowed through the league since he's been hired. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I watched the 49ers tonight down by 2 scores in the 4th quarter continue to take their time and run the playclock down to 1 second before throwing a 2 yard pass.

When Kyle Shanahan was the Falcons OC in the Super Bowl and had a big lead, he did the opposite; his team snapped the ball with about 22 seconds on the play clock on every play. I don't think Shanahan knows how time works.

Edited by Mr.UFO

1 hour ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Well, regardless the chances are low. He's come back from a 17 point deficit. I'm sure you remember that. It's just that it wasn't in the 4th, and it wasn't down 3 or 8 in that quarter. But down 17 at any point in the game is a harder task. But we won't credit Shanny for that I'm guessing, because it didn't have a 4th quarter bow on it. Whoops. 

I remember that game… It’s the first time Mcvay lost when leading at the half! Also, it got you in the playoffs.. We also lost the ravens game this year in which the rams led 20-17..  So his record with a lead at the hand stands at: 54-2…. I was so hot that game. We finally were about to get the dub. Then deeebo went crazy. Honestly has Deebo been the same since 21? Is he the same player? I know Brandon has been insane for you guys this year. 

4 hours ago, El Ramster said:

I remember that game… It’s the first time Mcvay lost when leading at the half! Also, it got you in the playoffs.. We also lost the ravens game this year in which the rams led 20-17..  So his record with a lead at the hand stands at: 54-2…. I was so hot that game. We finally were about to get the dub. Then deeebo went crazy. Honestly has Deebo been the same since 21? Is he the same player? I know Brandon has been insane for you guys this year. 

The injuries got the 49ers in the playoffs. Remarkable they made it that far with no RT, Trent Williams playing on one leg, Jimmy's hand, and shoulder being held together by duct tape, and prayer, and the secondary having no one other than Emmanuel Moseley, and the corpse of Josh Norman. Most easy to stomach NFC title game loss as a fan. But I digress, a loss is a loss. 

Deebo is still stackin chains a plenty this season, and was on a tear as of late. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe