Week 15 - Rams at Seahawks

RamRod

5 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Changing of the guard? Seattle isn’t getting any younger. And this was a statement win for our team. This could be our division for a while.

Sure if all goes well.. AZ and Seattle are aging.. And SF is building a monster of a Dline over there.. We gotta hope they miss on picks. 

1 hour ago, Riftty said:

Changing of the guard? Seattle isn’t getting any younger. And this was a statement win for our team. This could be our division for a while.

Kind of felt that way. Let's hope so. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Sure if all goes well.. AZ and Seattle are aging.. And SF is building a monster of a Dline over there.. We gotta hope they miss on picks. 

Not to mention San Fran looks like it has their QB of the future in Jimmy G. Could see him and Kyle Shanny having a similar relationship as Goff and McVay.

This game only makes me more bummed about the Eagles game. We should have pulled that one out. 

But there is still a path to a bye, although a very slim chance. We would need the Vikings to lose out as they hold the tiebreaker over us. If Rodgers plays, then thats a maybe, but the Bears would have to pull off a shocker in week 17.

In all likelihood we will end up with the 3 seed, so then the convo becomes, who would we like to face in Round 1? Any of the 3 NFC South teams (more likely CAR or ATL), the Seahawks still have a shot despite yesterday, and while it doesnt feel like it Detroit could be there, and of course Dallas.

Most likely options are Atlanta or Dallas (with outside shots of Seattle or Carolina)

9 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

This game only makes me more bummed about the Eagles game. We should have pulled that one out. 

But there is still a path to a bye, although a very slim chance. We would need the Vikings to lose out as they hold the tiebreaker over us. If Rodgers plays, then thats a maybe, but the Bears would have to pull off a shocker in week 17.

In all likelihood we will end up with the 3 seed, so then the convo becomes, who would we like to face in Round 1? Any of the 3 NFC South teams (more likely CAR or ATL), the Seahawks still have a shot despite yesterday, and while it doesnt feel like it Detroit could be there, and of course Dallas.

Most likely options are Atlanta or Dallas (with outside shots of Seattle or Carolina)

We went what? NO, Seattle and lost MN and Iggles game... 2-2 on that brutal stretch.. We really should have beat Philly.. All Sean had to was run the ball. 

Not bad and you thought we might have gone 0-4.. 

38 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Not bad and you thought we might have gone 0-4..

Im not really sure exactly what you are getting at here...

We for sure could have gone 0-4 in this stretch, a few plays and a few less injuries and we could be looking at 8-6 right now. But that is what the upper middle-class of the NFL is all about, luck.

I dont think I ever though we would go 0-4, not even in pre-season. I always had us beating MIN & PHI, and losing the other two. 

2 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Im not really sure exactly what you are getting at here...

We for sure could have gone 0-4 in this stretch, a few plays and a few less injuries and we could be looking at 8-6 right now. But that is what the upper middle-class of the NFL is all about, luck.

I dont think I ever though we would go 0-4, not even in pre-season. I always had us beating MIN & PHI, and losing the other two. 

I could have sworn you said we would.. Even miss the playoffs.. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I could have sworn you said we would.. Even miss the playoffs.. 

My pre-season prediction was going 6-10. and I still feel like that was a legitimate prediction. I even said we were probably more of a .500 team, but being young (along with some key pieces being old/injury prone) that we would tank at the end of the season for one more good Draft pick before we are perennial playoff contenders.

I could have never predicted that the Giants would be a train-wreck, that the Texans would lose their stud QB before they played us, that the Seahawks were the ones who would be more banged up than us, and I over estimated how good the titans are. Those things along with no more tanking and McVay handling the UK trip better than I expected is what flips the 6-10 prediction to what looks like might be a 12-4 season.

I even said a few post after, in response to jrry's "just because" 10-6 prediction, with saying we are a team only a few bounces away form 10-6 rather than 6-10.

Archived