Week 15 - Rams at Seahawks

RamRod

1 hour ago, showtime said:

If I were the Rams, I would not want anyone from the Seahawks suspended and want the key players in the game.  That's just me, though.

It's about your team pulling dirty crap and not getting punished. What's to stop them from doing it again if there are no consequences? "Oh no, we got ejected from a game that's already over, the humanity!"

Just now, jrry32 said:

It's about your team pulling dirty crap and not getting punished. What's to stop them from doing it again if there are no consequences? "Oh no, we got ejected from a game that's already over, the humanity!"

They should have been suspended, but the NFL probably didn't want them to miss a marquee game this late in the year.  I hope everyone that is questionable or a game time decision on both sides play.  Lets get the best rosters out there possible.

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

They should have been suspended, but the NFL probably didn't want them to miss a marquee game this late in the year.  I hope everyone that is questionable or a game time decision on both sides play.  Lets get the best rosters out there possible.

And that's the worst possible justification for letting them play. But you're right. That's why nobody thinks the NFL has any credibility. Regardless, we'll earn it the easy way or the hard way. ;)

Gonna agree with @jrry32 here. You don't not suspend players because you don't want them to miss marquee games. You suspend them for their actions regardless of what point it is in the season or what the upcoming games are.

I'm honestly not familiar with the whole situation and I don't know what kind of punishment is deserved if any. All I'm saying is not suspending players because you don't want them to miss big games is a whack excuse.

Uhhh nope I hope as many Seattle players miss the game as humanely possible. I hope Russel Wilson gets stuck in traffic on gameday. I want the Rams to win at all costs without wishing any harm on anyone cause its bad karma. Been watching Seattle win this division for too long. It's our time. IDC who misses the game just lose.

18 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Gotta be honest with the state of officiating and with the NFL being completely dishonest in it's discipline. With the fact the union is just as much to blame for all this for agreeing to all of it during the last CBA negotiation. With how much it costs to be a fan of this game and how they treat us fans. I'm really losing my interest in this league. I've loved this game for a long time, being a Rams fan for 38 years now. And I've never been so disgusted with anything in my life as the current state of the NFL. The fact that none of those scumbag Seahawks are going to get suspended for the crap they pulled at the end of the game yesterday just might push me away from this game. I really want to get excited for this game but I just can't bring myself to that level at the moment.

Really ? no one will be suspended ? 

23 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Nope NFL feels JuJu is a problem but what those scumbags led by Bennett did is fine. 

Im really starting to like that the NFL fandom as a whole is starting to see what Scumbags and chaos machine the Bennett brothers really are. Now its just the media that needs to get their head out of the sand.

6 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Uhhh nope I hope as many Seattle players miss the game as humanely possible. I hope Russel Wilson gets stuck in traffic on gameday. I want the Rams to win at all costs without wishing any harm on anyone cause its bad karma. Been watching Seattle win this division for too long. It's our time. IDC who misses the game just lose.

Rams probably need all that to happen to beat the Seahawks.

=)

Just now, showtime said:

Rams probably need all that to happen to beat the Seahawks.

=)

I'm praying we get the seahawks in the first round as a 3 vs 6th seed. Had no problem beating you guys when we sucked so I sure as hell ain't worried now that we're good again. Russel Wilson vs the Rams compared to the rest of the NFL is a different QB.

5 turnovers and a BS call on Gurley's TD the first go around this year is what kept us from winning. OH and we MARCHED down the field with under a minute left and had a cooper kupp drop in the end zone to still win.

The Legion of Boom is declining. Your run in the NFC West is coming to an end once the 49ers draft offense.  I hope it was enjoyable for you. Feel free to come to this board more often though, ya got spunk kid ;) 

So looks like Woods and Barwin will be back. Whitworth and Havenstein seem to be OK. Now we just need to hear about Tru. Already being down Webster, it would be huge to have Tru out there, atleast it wasnt actually a Concussion.

If all those guys are a go, I feel very confident 

Archived