Week 15 - Rams at Seahawks

RamRod

Who says blowouts aren't entertaining? I loved every minute of this game and I couldn't have been happier that it was against the Seahawks (besides maybe New England). 

This was a huge game for us and is much more than another win for our record. This was the needed ego boost after a tough loss to a top contender. It also got the monkey off our back against Seattle. I understand that their team is beat up and depleted, but to go into their stadium--one of the toughest places to play--and punch them in the mouth in every facet of the game was just amazing and showed what our team is really capable of. Our four losses have all come against contenders so it was great to get a win against a team people take seriously. 

While the offense certainly looked explosive and made the most of the great field position they were getting pretty much all game, this was an even bigger game for the defense. We got run over last week ok defense and for us to come out today and absolutely shut Seattle's offense down was huge. This is a defense that thrives off of turnovers and pressure and today was easily the most pressure we've created all YEAR. 

One last thing: Pharoh Cooper will make losing Tavon next year a non factor. He's been just as good--if not better--as a returner this year, especially considering the fact that he returns kicks too as opposed to just punts. He's not the athlete that Tavon is but he's been every bit as dangerous. I feel great having him as our returner and I think he can be an effective gadget player/decoy on offense as well. Not to mention all of that at a much cheaper rate than Tavon. 

10 wins, boys. Feels good, doesn't it? We're not done yet.  

8 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Much better say "I was an idiot" during a regular season game where you still have time to learn from your mistakes over saying that in the postseason when you're done for the year.  Looking forward to watching the Rams postseason stretch and them giving Gurley plenty of touches.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Much better say "I was an idiot" during a regular season game where you still have time to learn from your mistakes over saying that in the postseason when you're done for the year.  Looking forward to watching the Rams postseason stretch and them giving Gurley plenty of touches.

It's huge for us this time of year as well to have Malcolm Brown back healthy. IMO he's a great compliment to Gurley he's going to run people over and punish them so that TG doesn't always have to take the beating. He's just good enough to get it done.

2 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

It's huge for us this time of year as well to have Malcolm Brown back healthy. IMO he's a great compliment to Gurley he's going to run people over and punish them so that TG doesn't always have to take the beating. He's just good enough to get it done.

Agreed.  Gurley is also great in the passing game and he's terrific at picking up blitzers as well.  He's really one of the best all-around RBs in football.

On 12/16/2017 at 6:31 PM, Non-Issue said:

I didnt feel good about the first meeting. I feel good about this one.

Rams-23

Seahawks-16

There is no excuse of we lose this game. Seattle is a division rival, theyre a world champion, and they have the confidence that they can win any game. But they might be the most beat up team in the NFL. We will put a bit of breathing room between us and the Seahawks this weekend.

200.gif

Archived