Week 15 - Rams at Seahawks

RamRod

39 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

So looks like Woods and Barwin will be back. Whitworth and Havenstein seem to be OK. Now we just need to hear about Tru. Already being down Webster, it would be huge to have Tru out there, atleast it wasnt actually a Concussion.

If all those guys are a go, I feel very confident 

McVay has said Tru is good. He had a stinger and was never in concussion protocol like somebody reported.

Just now, NVRamsFan said:

McVay has said Tru is good. He had a stinger and was never in concussion protocol like somebody reported.

Well I believe He reported it. But I didnt see where he said he was cleared for this week. Just that he wasnt in Concussion Protocol

I think we'll see a lot more offense from our team this time. I expect us to his our average.  Ever since Gurley stopped getting as much touches, I am assuming that McVay is saving him for the playoffs.  When we need a TD ( like this past week when the game was 21-7) the offense will ride Gurley down the field. I want to see a lot of him this game. Not only when we need it, all game. Too bad Hawk Davis isn't healthy for this one. 

5 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Thank you for helping back up my previous post. @showtime

Probably will happen again.  Although I feel like this Rams defense isn't really all that great and might be worse than it was last year or the year before they lost Janoris Jenkins.  Rams defensive line is always a problem, especially since the Seahawks offensive line sucks. 

But it's like you said on the previous page.  The Rams should have won the first meeting.  The Rams are a better team on paper, imo.  Too bad games aren't played on paper.

1 hour ago, I <3 Faulk said:

I think we'll see a lot more offense from our team this time. I expect us to his our average.  Ever since Gurley stopped getting as much touches, I am assuming that McVay is saving him for the playoffs.  When we need a TD ( like this past week when the game was 21-7) the offense will ride Gurley down the field. I want to see a lot of him this game. Not only when we need it, all game. Too bad Hawk Davis isn't healthy for this one. 

But we are not in playoff yet...i would understand resting him when we are in playoff but we're not. 

If we lose against the Hawks i'm very affraid we miss the WC. 

12 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Well I believe He reported it. But I didnt see where he said he was cleared for this week. Just that he wasnt in Concussion Protocol

McVay discusses TruJo is good to go that he was incorrect initially reporting that he was in concussion protocol It sounds like only Rob Havenstein and Robert Woods would have been limited had they practiced today. He says both should be good for Sunday though.

2 minutes ago, Riftty said:

How much does losing Webster hurt us this game? I’m assuming Tru is gonna be on Baldwin, who steps into Webster’s shoes and who does he have to deal with? Do we need to worry?

Probably Troy Hill. I'd put Tru on Richardson and NRC on Baldwin.

“Eight Seahawks were sidelined Thursday, including starting linebackers Bobby Wagner (hamstring) and K.J. Wright (concussion), who each exited this past Sunday’s game against the Jacksonville Jaguars with injuries and did not return. Left tackle Duane Brown (ankle) and tight end Jimmy Graham (ankle) were downgraded from limited participants Wednesday to non-participants Thursday, while safety Earl Thomas (heel) was added to Thursday’s report and did not participate.”

from seahawks.com

those are some huge losses for them if they don’t play.....

On 12/12/2017 at 3:21 PM, StLunatic88 said:

Im really starting to like that the NFL fandom as a whole is starting to see what Scumbags and chaos machine the Bennett brothers really are. Now its just the media that needs to get their head out of the sand.

Ive been hating them. They came out with that little 60mins thing that was funny and everyone suddenly loved them and i couldnt understand it. They are both seriously POS.

10 hours ago, Riftty said:

“Eight Seahawks were sidelined Thursday, including starting linebackers Bobby Wagner (hamstring) and K.J. Wright (concussion), who each exited this past Sunday’s game against the Jacksonville Jaguars with injuries and did not return. Left tackle Duane Brown (ankle) and tight end Jimmy Graham (ankle) were downgraded from limited participants Wednesday to non-participants Thursday, while safety Earl Thomas (heel) was added to Thursday’s report and did not participate.”

from seahawks.com

those are some huge losses for them if they don’t play.....

I think the only ones at risk are Wagner and Wright. I expect the others were the team letting them rest up.

I didnt feel good about the first meeting. I feel good about this one.

Rams-23

Seahawks-16

There is no excuse of we lose this game. Seattle is a division rival, theyre a world champion, and they have the confidence that they can win any game. But they might be the most beat up team in the NFL. We will put a bit of breathing room between us and the Seahawks this weekend.

Archived