Eagles Forum Directory + Welcome & Introduction Thread

Kiltman

Name: SwedeCane

About Me: As my name suggest I'm from Sweden. A huge sports fan in general. My first love is hockey and car racing. I started to pay attention to american football in mid to late 90's but it wasn't until after 2000 I really got in to it. The love for Eagles started with the "McNabb ankle game". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwedeCane said:

About Me: As my name suggest I'm from Sweden. A huge sports fan in general. My first love is hockey and car racing. I started to pay attention to american football in mid to late 90's but it wasn't until after 2000 I really got in to it. The love for Eagles started with the "McNabb ankle game". 

Good to have you!

21 hours ago, SwedeCane said:

Welcome back @SwedeCane...I remember you posting a handful of times on the old board...if your first love is hockey feel free to stop over to the Flyers thread. It's pretty dead right now with the offseason but it'll liven up once training camp starts.

• 2 months later...
On 9/13/2017 at 2:12 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Welcome back @SwedeCane...I remember you posting a handful of times on the old board...if your first love is hockey feel free to stop over to the Flyers thread. It's pretty dead right now with the offseason but it'll liven up once training camp starts.

I used to be a huge Flyers/hockey fan growing up but the lockouts lost me and i got double lost when i moved to NC.

18 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I used to be a huge Flyers/hockey fan growing up but the lockouts lost me and i got double lost when i moved to NC.

College hoops fan at all @EaglesPeteC ? If so, Duke or Carolina?

I think @Nabbs4u lives out there too. can't remember which, if either, he said he likes. I'm a Duke guy. 

22 minutes ago, 808 said:

I think @Nabbs4u lives out there too. can't remember which, if either, he said he likes. I'm a Duke guy. 

I can't get into Basketball period. But my wife just graduated from UNC so I follow UNC football a bit and will feign interest if UNC basketball does the thing. 

1 hour ago, 808 said:

I grew up in California and a UCLA Fan but when I moved to NC 20+ years ago I became a Tarheel Fan.  I've always been as we call it out here in NC a ABC FAN! Anybody But Duke!!

61573213.jpg

Edited by Nabbs4u

23 minutes ago, Phire said:

Nabbs is from Cali? What is this even?

You post with someone for years and you think you know them. Apparently the old man even has a few secrets of his own. 

Love you Nabbs, west side for life!

Cjs3KHS.gif

10 hours ago, Phire said:

I've posted alongside Nabbs for over a damn decade and he finally tells us his origin story?

No, I told my story back in 2009 it's just been that damn long so its easy to forget. They say with age Phire, memory is the 2nd thing to go?

• 2 weeks later...