Eagles Forum Directory + Welcome & Introduction Thread

Kiltman

Welcome to the Eagles Forum here on the new and improved FootballsFuture forums. Any new posters, please sign in here and introduce yourselves. We've got a great community of Eagles fans here, and are always looking forward to more fans to joining up and sharing their opinions. 

For Vets, feel free to re-introduce yourself here, especially if you have changed names in the transfer.

Guidelines

The following forum rules must be followed by everyone who posts here. These rules are not up for debate or discussion. If you disagree with any of them, do not post here. If you can’t follow the rules you will be banned from posting here. 

The ban could last a few weeks or be permanent depending on the severity of your actions. If you try and circumvent the ban by registering another username you will receive an automatic permanent ban and will have your IP address banned as well. If you threaten any member, moderator, or the webmaster your ISP will be contacted and they will provide your name to the proper authorities so they can handle it. 

Forum Rules 

• Do not post anything abusive, obscene, racist, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
  • Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed. 
  • Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.  
  • Do not post copyrighted material. 
  • Do not promote (SPAM) other websites in your posts, signatures, or PMs.  You may not link to other forums or chat rooms for any reason.  Do not promote personal social media profiles.  
  • You may not discuss race, religion, politics, or sexual-orientation on these forums. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs. 
  • You are only allowed one username. Anyone caught with multiple usernames may receive a ban.  
  • Finally, this is a business and if you are doing anything which the webmaster deems 'bad for business' you will be asked to stop. If you choose to ignore the webmaster, you'll receive a ban. 
  • If anyone sees another member violating these rules, please send a PM to a moderator or the webmaster. Do not respond to them. Be especially careful not to respond to personal attacks, name calling, and flames. When sending the PM make sure you include the URL of the topic in question.
  • Do not debate or discuss forum administration on the forum.  If you have questions or comments about warnings, bans, rule violations, or any other forum administration issues, you may PM a moderator.  
  • This is a privately owned site. Membership, use and permissions on this site are at the sole discretion of the site owner. Some, any or all permissions to view and/or use this site are subject to change, for no reason and no advance notice. 

Here are some links new members should make the time to look over: 
Forum Rules
The Skyforge: Avatars and Sig thread

Need help? Contact your Eagles mods.
@Kiltman
@Danger
@EaglesPeteC

giphy.gif

Welcome to the Eagles Forum Directory
Here you will find links to important threads of old, brought here to be preserved.

If you feel something should be added to the collection, feel free to let us know. 

Essential Links for Eagles Fans
Eagles Team Site
The NFL Site
Philly.com - Eagles News
GCobb.com

Mock Draft Database Simulator
ProFootballNetwork Mock Simulator
The Draft Network Mock Draft Simulator

Super Bowl Champions Thread
SBLII

FOOTBALL SEASON THREADS

Schedules and Results, Draft Trackers
As the season progresses, look here for everything: schedule, recaps, box scores, and up-to-date team standings and draft positions:
2007 Season, 2008 Draft
2008 Season, 2009 Draft

OFF-SEASON THREADS

The Draft
The big event.  This is what this site is all about, and the busiest time of the year here is draft time.  Here's what everyone was talking about on draft day:
2006 Draft Talk
2007 Draft Talk
2008 Draft Talk
2008 Draft Wrap-Up and Discussion
2009 Draft Talk

Off-Season Trackers and Draft Tools
Look to these threads for all you mock draft needs: A list of top free agents available, off-season team transactions, complete list Eagles draft selections, and even scouting reports provided by Football's Future and its forum members:
2008 Off-Season

Football's Future Mock Drafts
Tired of viewing plain mock drafts?  Check out what a collection of Eagles posters collaberated to create in past site-wide mock drafts:
FFMD
FFMD2
FFMD07: War Room
FFMD07: Wrap-Up and Discussion
FFMD07 II: War Room
FFMD08: War Room
FFMD08 II: War Room
FFMD-09: War Room
FFMD-09: War Room 2.0
FFMD-09: War Room 3.0
FFMD-09 II: War Room

The Iggles Ceremonies
As one of the more active forums on the site, it's appropriate to occasionally take time to acknowledge those who have contributed to its success:
The 2007 Iggles Ceremony
The 2008 Iggles Ceremony - Coming Soon!!

HISTORICAL THREADS

History of the Philadelphia Eagles
Want to get to know your favorite team better? Maybe you have some knowledge you would like to share with the rest of the forum? Check out these links:
Part I: In the Beginning... (1933-1940)
Part II: The Swap (1941-1942)
Part III: The Steagles (1943)
Part IV: Revolution and Dominance (1944-1950) - Coming Soon!!

Game Results and Team Leaders
For all of you stat-heads, here's everything you need to know
1933-1940 Stats
1941-1950 Stats - Coming Soon!!

General History
Hey, there's more to football history than the Eagles, right?  Right?
History of West Coast Offense (WCO) - Bednarik60
Jerome Brown: The Legend, the Tragedy - Bednarik60
Irish 11's Time Machine -- 1925: A Colorful Season - Irish 11

History Links Outside of the Forum
Philadelphia Eagles Team Site (Year-By-Year)
Pro Football Hall of Fame
Sports E-Cyclopedia
Wikipedia

FORUM GAMES AND CONTESTS

Philadelphia Eagles Forum Games
Check out the current and past games and activities created by members of the Eagles forum:
Eagles Buy or Sell/Over-Under - Continuous
Eagles Trivia - Continuous
2007 Off-Season Prediction Contest - Completed (Winners: Eagles1fan5, Eagles_42)
2007 Eagles Draft Contest - Completed (Winner: samwisebu)
2007 Draft Game - Completed (Winner: Phire)
2007 Mock Off-Season Competition - Completed (Winner: FiLLiE pHaNaTiC)
2008 Off-Season Prediction Contest - Completed (Winner: Nabbs4u)
2009 Off-Season Prediction Contest - Sign Up Now!!

Eagles' Greatest Bracket Contests
In a constant argument with your friends over who the greatest Eagle of all time was?  Enjoy ranking the greats?  The Eagles forum tackles these debates in our Bracket Contests:
Quarterback - Winner: Donovan McNabb
Wide Receiver - Winner: TBD
Running Back - Coming Soon!!

MISCELLANEOUS

Post Honor Roll
These are posts that are just so incredible that they deserve special attention.  It's obvious that the author took serious time and effort to create a superb contribution to the forum, and therefore deserves to be recognised for the positive impact it provides.  Can you create something that can garner such an honor?
Philadelphia Eagles Position Analysis: Offense - marky_b27 (28 March 2007)
Philadelphia Eagles Position Analysis: Defense - marky_b27 (29 March 2007)
Looking into the Crystal Ball (Draft, Preseason + Weeks 1,2) - marky_b27 (24 April 2007)
Mark’s Review of the Draft and Thoughts on Training Camp - marky_b27 (30 April 2007)
Birdsfan's Look at the 2007-2008 Philadelphia Eagles - BirdsFan06050 (05 May 2007)
Reno Mahe - The Legend, The Myth, The Champ - Bednarik60 (04 June 2007)
A Closer Look At The Zone Blitz - EaglesFan5-36-81 (17 June 2008)
"Super Bill" Bill Bradley - Bednarik60 (13 August 2008)
Brian Dawkins: The Case for the Hall of Fame - BatCountry! (19 December 2008)
The Cowboys Game and the End of an Era? - d-jackfan10 (28 December 2008)
Andy Reid's Coaching Tree - Hockey5djh (5 February 2009)
The Haul pt1 
The Haul pt2

Meet the Eagles (Posters)
An outstanding project by Hockey5djh helps us get to know our fellow forum members
gothman25 - (8 June 2007)
Steegles46 - (11 June 2009)
Art_Vandalay - (16 June 2009)
Eagles27 - (19 June 2009)
Nabbs4u - (30 June 2009)
Phire - (6 July 2009)
mm6492 - (10 July 2009)
killdawabbit - (14 July 2009)

All-Eagles Forum Teams
When a forum is as populated and active as ours, it's only natural that we come together to form our own Eagles squad:
The 2007-2008 Squad
The 2007-2008 Season

Forum Milestones
This is to commemorate important events in the forum history.  Created in honor of the Eagles Forum becoming the ninth team forum to break the 100,000 post milestone on Football's Future.
The 100,000th Post

Nabbs' Eagles Pick-Em Contest
What better ending to a forum directory thread could there be?
2017 Pick-Em

The Eagles Nest Babe Draft
What better ending to a forum directory thread could there be?
2009 Draft
2010 Draft

• Like 1

Name: Phire
About Me: I've spent way too much time talking about sports, but I suppose there are worse hobbies. I mainly watch football these days, but might watch the respective finals/championship games of the other major sports if nothing else is going on. My dad's family has roots in Philadelphia and that is why I'm an Eagles fan for life. My whole family decided to ditch the Northeast so I've been in Florida for a few years now, and I recently finished law school at Florida State. I'd consider my life a failure if the Eagles don't win a Super Bowl at some point during my life :D

• Like 1

Name: Kilt, Kilty

About Me: I guess a 3rdgeneration Eagles fan who had the luxury of growing up for the most part with a successful team on the field. Brian Dawkins due to how great he was and nostalgia, will probably be my favorite Eagle of All-time.

Live in PA. I do graphics and video work.

When I'm not here, you can find me in the Entertainment or Video Game thread. I play a lot of games, watch a lot of TV/Movies, basically anything to avoid the outdoors. 

• Like 1

Name: JLash

About Me: Born and raised in South Jersey, spent time in North Jersey, PA and Upstate NY most recently. Back in NJ. I've got a degree in Turf Management from Rutgers and have spent the last 17 years growing grass (the boring kind). I spent 6 years at the #1 golf course in the world and spent the last 2 years in Saratoga as a golf course superintendent before moving back down to Mt. Laurel to transition into helping people grow grass rather than doing it myself (much better hours).

Football is by far my favorite sport, but I also love basketball, baseball and have written MMA articles for sites in the past. I'm terrible at golf but I enjoy the sport as well. 

• Like 2

Name: Danger (formerly known as McNabbMcFadden or "McMc")
About Me: @Bednarik60 is my older brother, don't mess wit me or he'll beat you up. Oh also we may or may not have a Facebook group, hit me up if you're cool enough for it. I'll add more personal stuff here later.

Edited by Danger
  • Like 2

Name: Jeezla

About Me: Teams: I like the Eagles, Spurs, and Blues. Other Crap: I like Scottish Folds, 60's and 70's American Muscle cars, Game of Thrones, and I enjoy the devils lettuce.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Legend

About me: 24 years old and born and raised in southern California, became an eagles fan the year after their last superbowl after liking their colors lol. I roamed this forum for 8+ years so pretty familiar with yall. Go eagles!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Legend said:

Name: Legend

About me: 24 years old and born and raised in southern California, became an eagles fan the year after their last superbowl after liking their colors lol. I roamed this forum for 8+ years so pretty familiar with yall. Go eagles!

Welcome bro! Who is your favorite poster?

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

PE all time favorite lol b60 before he went crazy... but really everyone is cool from afar ?

I enjoy the Twin Peaks: The revival version of b60...never know what you're gonna get

I miss PE too..he made me feel good everytime he talked about people with short arms/wingspans being subhuman. Made me feel special to be in his golden God category.

54 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I enjoy the Twin Peaks: The revival version of b60...never know what you're gonna get

I miss PE too..he made me feel good everytime he talked about people with short arms/wingspans being subhuman. Made me feel special to be in his golden God category.

Yeah the way that man captivated your attention and could change your opinion was mesmerizing. I loved it lol in all seriousness that guy sucked