Jump to content
Kiltman

Eagles Forum Directory + Welcome & Introduction Thread

Recommended Posts

Name: SwedeCane

About Me: As my name suggest I'm from Sweden. A huge sports fan in general. My first love is hockey and car racing. I started to pay attention to american football in mid to late 90's but it wasn't until after 2000 I really got in to it. The love for Eagles started with the "McNabb ankle game". 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SwedeCane said:

Name: SwedeCane

About Me: As my name suggest I'm from Sweden. A huge sports fan in general. My first love is hockey and car racing. I started to pay attention to american football in mid to late 90's but it wasn't until after 2000 I really got in to it. The love for Eagles started with the "McNabb ankle game". 

Good to have you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, SwedeCane said:

Name: SwedeCane

About Me: As my name suggest I'm from Sweden. A huge sports fan in general. My first love is hockey and car racing. I started to pay attention to american football in mid to late 90's but it wasn't until after 2000 I really got in to it. The love for Eagles started with the "McNabb ankle game". 

Welcome back @SwedeCane...I remember you posting a handful of times on the old board...if your first love is hockey feel free to stop over to the Flyers thread. It's pretty dead right now with the offseason but it'll liven up once training camp starts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2017 at 2:12 PM, Hockey5djh said:

Welcome back @SwedeCane...I remember you posting a handful of times on the old board...if your first love is hockey feel free to stop over to the Flyers thread. It's pretty dead right now with the offseason but it'll liven up once training camp starts.

 

I used to be a huge Flyers/hockey fan growing up but the lockouts lost me and i got double lost when i moved to NC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I used to be a huge Flyers/hockey fan growing up but the lockouts lost me and i got double lost when i moved to NC.

College hoops fan at all @EaglesPeteC ? If so, Duke or Carolina?

I think @Nabbs4u lives out there too. can't remember which, if either, he said he likes. I'm a Duke guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, 808 said:

College hoops fan at all @EaglesPeteC ? If so, Duke or Carolina?

I think @Nabbs4u lives out there too. can't remember which, if either, he said he likes. I'm a Duke guy. 

I can't get into Basketball period. But my wife just graduated from UNC so I follow UNC football a bit and will feign interest if UNC basketball does the thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 808 said:

College hoops fan at all @EaglesPeteC ? If so, Duke or Carolina?

I think @Nabbs4u lives out there too. can't remember which, if either, he said he likes. I'm a Duke guy. 

I grew up in California and a UCLA Fan but when I moved to NC 20+ years ago I became a Tarheel Fan.  I've always been as we call it out here in NC a ABC FAN! Anybody But Duke!!

61573213.jpg

Edited by Nabbs4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Anybody But Duke!!

I thought so. See you soon bud. 

 

 

austin-rivers-duke-unc-o.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Phire said:

Nabbs is from Cali? What is this even?

You post with someone for years and you think you know them. Apparently the old man even has a few secrets of his own. 

 

 

Love you Nabbs, west side for life!

Cjs3KHS.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've posted alongside Nabbs for over a damn decade and he finally tells us his origin story?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Phire said:

I've posted alongside Nabbs for over a damn decade and he finally tells us his origin story?

No, I told my story back in 2009 it's just been that damn long so its easy to forget. They say with age Phire, memory is the 2nd thing to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2017 at 3:21 PM, Nabbs4u said:

I grew up in California and a UCLA Fan but when I moved to NC 20+ years ago I became a Tarheel Fan.  I've always been as we call it out here in NC a ABC FAN! Anybody But Duke!!

61573213.jpg

Go Blue Devils. #bullcityproud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2017 at 4:09 PM, ianlewis16 said:

Go Blue Devils. 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...