Eagles Forum Directory + Welcome & Introduction Thread

Kiltman

On 2/6/2023 at 11:13 PM, Scoundrel said:

Not really sure where to share this but @Jlash one of your Eagles own and one of our BDL brothers passed away on Saturday. If anyone would like to support the family here is the gofundeme.

https://gofund.me/08425287

Go Eagles win this one for Joe! 

I’ll speak for our new clan rolling in.  We didn’t know your friend JLash.  But if he was a Birds fan then he’s ok in our book.  RIP. Condolences.   

1 hour ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Are we able to have PM messages with multiple users?

If you walk down Oregon Ave, you will come across an old crone. She will give you a map to the location of 5 hidden gems across the city. Gorilla glue them to a Burger King crown and place it upon Dave Spadaro’s bald head….then and only then can you acquire such a power.

or just add each person name / can hit the plus button on existing PMs. Don’t add @EaglesPeteCthough, it’ll go to his head.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

If you walk down Oregon Ave, you will come across an old crone. She will give you a map to the location of 5 hidden gems across the city. Gorilla glue them to a Burger King crown and place it upon Dave Spadaro’s bald head….then and only then can you acquire such a power.

or just add each person name / can hit the plus button on existing PMs. Don’t add @EaglesPeteCthough, it’ll go to his head.

Maybe an option after probation ??

I have posted on other invision boards, and the option is not there for me.

13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Don’t add me if you don’t want to get spammed with dong pics. That’s just science