Eagles Forum Directory + Welcome & Introduction Thread

Kiltman

Joining right before the Super Bowl, did not have time for proper introductions.

Born and raised in Australia, currently living in the home of the Gonzaga Bulldogs, Spokane WA.

Moved to the US in 1988 when I was 14.  The city I grew up in, Perth WA was the home of future San Diego Chargers punter Darren Bennett, playing for my favorite Aussie Rules team the West Coast Eagles.

Moved to the states, saw Randall Cunningham do amazing things, he played for the Eagles, so I was all in before I really knew anything about the NFL.

15 hours ago, Kiltman said:

If you walk down Oregon Ave, you will come across an old crone. She will give you a map to the location of 5 hidden gems across the city. Gorilla glue them to a Burger King crown and place it upon Dave Spadaro’s bald head….then and only then can you acquire such a power.

or just add each person name / can hit the plus button on existing PMs. Don’t add @EaglesPeteCthough, it’ll go to his head.

Nope. It's something we can do, but most people can't. 95% confident on this one.

4 hours ago, downundermike said:

Joining right before the Super Bowl, did not have time for proper introductions.

Born and raised in Australia, currently living in the home of the Gonzaga Bulldogs, Spokane WA.

Moved to the US in 1988 when I was 14.  The city I grew up in, Perth WA was the home of future San Diego Chargers punter Darren Bennett, playing for my favorite Aussie Rules team the West Coast Eagles.

Moved to the states, saw Randall Cunningham do amazing things, he played for the Eagles, so I was all in before I really knew anything about the NFL.

Boring GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Joining from the Eagles Message Board. Born and raised in Hershey, PA until I moved down to Austin, TX when I graduated college. Have been a fan since 2000. 4for4 fan, although it’s been tough to watch the Flyers for quite a while.

Look forward to meeting all of you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Hey everyone. Joining from the Eagles Message Board. Born and raised in Hershey, PA until I moved down to Austin, TX when I graduated college. Have been a fan since 2000. 4for4 fan, although it’s been tough to watch the Flyers for quite a while.

YARN | - Oh! - There he is. | The Sopranos (1999) - S06E19 Drama | Video  gifs by quotes | 960be49f | 紗

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

Grew up not too far from there, welcome.

• 9 months later...