QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

If we bring in Wilson we need to build a bully type Run game. He’s not a typical drop back passer and struggles over the middle so we don’t want him chucking it 30+ times a game. Build a nasty run game and work off play action, his deep ball is still great. 

• Like 1

If we go into the season with AOC as the unquestioned starter then the franchise is not serious about winning. I like the kid and we played well considering the circumstances but you cannot trot him out there as your starter again in ‘24. Ceiling is way too low — I can’t watch his concrete feet in the pocket for another season. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

If we go into the season with AOC as the unquestioned starter then the franchise is not serious about winning. I like the kid and we played well considering the circumstances but you cannot trot him out there as your starter again in ‘24. Ceiling is way too low — I can’t watch his concrete feet in the pocket for another season. 

Same. Any pressure and it's a loss of down. He has no ability to move and create plays. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

I think we should just run it back

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

AOC is going to be the starter. That’s who AP wants.

I don’t think he’ll be the starter. I think he’ll be in contention, but Jimmy G will be gone to save cap along with Hoyer. A cheap vet will come in and we’ll sign a rookie.  With a new OC and play book it’ll be anybody’s game.

20 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

I don’t think he’ll be the starter. I think he’ll be in contention, but Jimmy G will be gone to save cap along with Hoyer. A cheap vet will come in and we’ll sign a rookie.  With a new OC and play book it’ll be anybody’s game.

I'm still a believer that if the right QB drops to us or is within reach we grab him in the draft. 

Sure AOC showed a lot, but if our GM and HC do proper scouting and identify a few guys that are big hits they won't pass on them

• Like 2

Just now, NickButera said:

I'm still a believer that if the right QB drops to us or is within reach we grab him in the draft. 

Sure AOC showed a lot, but if our GM and HC do proper scouting and identify a few guys that are big hits they won't pass on them

I think there’s a good chance we go for Jayden Daniels.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don't think Daniels is worth an astronomical trade up though. That's my worry.

It really just comes down to what Maxx Crosby prefers, if we don't take the QB he wants he will probably cry to the media and request a trade. We have to get our overlord what he wants at all cost.

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

It really just comes down to what Maxx Crosby prefers, if we don't take the QB he wants he will probably cry to the media and request a trade. We have to get our overlord what he wants at all cost.

Good hell.....how long you going to wear this joke out?

• Like 3