QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, OnlyGlove said:

I don’t think he’ll be the starter. I think he’ll be in contention, but Jimmy G will be gone to save cap along with Hoyer. A cheap vet will come in and we’ll sign a rookie.  With a new OC and play book it’ll be anybody’s game.

Given we invested a draft pick and signed two ‘system fit’ veterans, has there ever been a weaker QB room than McDaniels just put together? That has to be one of the most abysmal QB rooms in Raider history, even JaMarcus had Jeff Garcia. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It really just comes down to what Maxx Crosby prefers, if we don't take the QB he wants he will probably cry to the media and request a trade. We have to get our overlord what he wants at all cost.

This is getting old.

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think there’s a good chance we go for Jayden Daniels.

only if we get the chance to. He could be 3rd overall before we get a Chance to trade up.  Hopefully Pats go Harrison, JJ or trade down as they look to rebuild 

47 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Yesssss. 

Was hoping for this, I really thought he could decide to stay. 

I wonder if his decision to declare means that Harbaugh is also likely to move on from Michigan. 

It looks there are at least 4 first round QB's this year, potentially 6 depending on how you feel about Penix and Nix.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

you bowed down on your knees. Those were your kings. 

Stop with the revisionist history nonsense. He simply called for them to get 3 years to execute on their vision. Once it became apparent that McZiegler lost the team then he was supportive of moving on. 

• Like 6