QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

18 minutes ago, Angleae said:

$28.3m if we cut him outright. $15.5m this year & 12.8m next year for a post jun-1 cut.

Dude robbed the Raiders and fans still love him.  I'll never get it.  Ever. 

7 TDs for $33 million guaranteed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

🤦🏽‍♂️

I remember all of them people who thought it was a good move because it was cheap for a QB. I kept on mentioning that it's not a good move. If the player isn't a good player doesn't matter how cheap is. Because he doesn't do well we're gonna wanna cut him and not be able to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I remember all of them people who thought it was a good move because it was cheap for a QB. I kept on mentioning that it's not a good move. If the player isn't a good player doesn't matter how cheap is. Because he doesn't do well we're gonna wanna cut him and not be able to.

Jmdz and the mf was injured they had a chance to back away from the table

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Geezy said:

The initial contract is one thing, then those dumb mfers restructured and added more grantees Smfh 

Probably explains why Mark Davis doesn't want any first time GM's this time around. Then again our guy isn't great with contracts either

Edited by Jeremy408

10 hours ago, Dessie said:

Yeah if he’s a post June 1 cut. 

I'm pretty sure, he will be a designated post June 1 cut.

We will be able to use the freed up money after June 1, but at least we get rid of him.

AOC will get a veteran via trade or UFA and I think the caliber of that veteran will determine whether we pick a QB early or not.

If we sign a Kirk Cousins or trade for Justin Fields, I could see us delaying the QB draft...

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Jmdz and the mf was injured they had a chance to back away from the table

That’s the worst part of it. The guy failed his physical and they forced it through.

Pure desperation because their only plan was Tom Brady and when he told them where to go they had no clue what to do.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rolni said:

I'm pretty sure, he will be a designated post June 1 cut.

We will be able to use the freed up money after June 1, but at least we get rid of him.

AOC will get a veteran via trade or UFA and I think the caliber of that veteran will determine whether we pick a QB early or not.

If we sign a Kirk Cousins or trade for Justin Fields, I could see us delaying the QB draft...

If we get a Fields or Cousins we surely wouldn’t go 1st round on a Qb as well? We would be paying Jimmy G, AOC, 1st round rookie and Fields/Cousins 😳