QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

4 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Caleb may not be a physical midget QB, but he's 100% a mental midget.

Explains his inability to show up for big games....assuming he actually showed up with the intention of playing. Gotta be one of the most entitled headaches of a QB inability while.

Shortish, lightish, can't win big games, more mistake prone than people care to believe because they like his highlights against FCS schools, doesn't take well to structure, has maturity concerns as evident as Manziel's were yet people are refusing to accept them, struggles with any adversity, and worst of all has a parent doing g his best LaVar Ball impression- just like Baby Booboo Murray, just like Johnny Headcase, just like Lamar and his publicly laughed at contract demands. 

You've coached too, you know exactly the kid I'm talking about.

If he turns out like Lamar and Kyler that'll be a win. The Caleb hate is crazy, dude is going to ball.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, FloydFan said:

No. I don’t act like we aren’t going to improve. I act like they have a great offensive coach who is now getting his second season to mold that team in his image while also cutting away a cancerous locker room presence that has been ostracized by the last two places he has been and is an absolute bargain bin dive for anyone that wants him next year. Keep up. 

Nah you keep up, you call them better when they haven't shown it at all, you basing your opinion all on them having Sean Peyton, well he better find a Drew Brees while he's at it.

Just now, NYRaider said:

If he turns out like Lamar and Kyler that'll be a win. The Caleb hate is crazy, dude is going to ball.

If he turns out like Lamar, he'll hold a franchise back from a Superbowl after financially crippling them by insane demands. 

If he turns out like Murray, he'll hold a team back after making insane demands and spending more time on the sideline or playing CoD than NFL QB. Nobody takes Kyler Murray as a serious adult NFL QB, because he's not. He's a child headcase with a helicopter daddy people, for some inexplicable reason, actually listen to. 

If I blew a decade+ by taking these fools at all, I'd be embarrassed. To be stuck re-upping their deals in fear because they were 1st round picks? I would ask to be fired. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Being better than Jimmy G isn't a great measuring stick

The Broncos offense was almost as bad as ours

Problem is they also have nothing on offense, their wr's are overrated, their running back stayed hurt, no TE of note. You can't tell me Russ wouldn't be playing pitch and catch with Adam's all day.

Edited by raidr4life
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Problem is they also have nothing on offense, their wr's are overrated, their running back stayed hurt, no TE of note. You can't tell me Russ wouldn't be playing pitch and catch with Adam's all day.

Sutton / Jeudy / Jevonta is a decent trio especially when you have one of the GOAT play callers and offensive minds. Russ held their offense back dude is cooked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

If he turns out like Lamar, he'll hold a franchise back from a Superbowl after financially crippling them by insane demands. 

If he turns out like Murray, he'll hold a team back after making insane demands and spending more time on the sideline or playing CoD than NFL QB. Nobody takes Kyler Murray as a serious adult NFL QB, because he's not. He's a child headcase with a helicopter daddy people, for some inexplicable reason, actually listen to.

Lamar is a 2 time MVP, lol.

Caleb will be better than both

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Caleb gonna be ridiculous in the right situation.

All the no testing etc, is an attempt to get the Bears to move off him. It is the small leverage players have

he's meeting with the Bears the day after his Pro Day, for what that's worth. who knows...?

Yeah, I think Caleb is meeting with the Bears because he knows that's where he's going, and he didn't test at the Combine, because he knows where he's going. Caleb, and his dad, have never said a negative word about Chicago, or the Bears, or ever said a word about forcing their way elsewhere. 

The story is out there, because people believe whatever clickbait comes across their fan blog, but that doesn't mean it's true.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Sutton / Jeudy / Jevonta is a decent trio especially when you have one of the GOAT play callers and offensive minds. Russ held their offense back dude is cooked.

FWIW, Payton is getting exposed without Brees like BB did without Brady. He won't be good this year no matter who he has under center. Wilson wasn't the sole reason the bronco's were bad. Payton and the lack of elite talent anywhere on the field held them back just as much. 

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You guys don't watch the games, Russ was booty

Yeah......

Russ is cooked. His "good" play last year was more the product of Payton scheming than it was some sort of Russ Renaissance. 

His stats were Blake Bortles AFCCG run levels of filler. He himself was not good. 

• Like 2